[APP][PRO] License Plate Recognition for Homey

Key2usage% can you use this in the same API key from license plate? The camera recognize my plate but the flow two won’t work? Shared Flow | Homey

I dont read Norwegian so dont understand your flows… Why do you have key usage% in a flow? The usage % is only to show how much usage you have left in the remainder of the month (see usage conditions for the plate recogniser website). Secondly keys 2,3 and 4 are deprecated (not used anymore) because plate recogniser objected to having multiple api keys.

1 Like

Woow I have misunderstood the hole thing sorry for that! I thought key usage% was the key for user car🤦‍♀️ ok so I have to replace the with a logic card license plate card?

Will this work Gruijter? Sorry for my stupidity😌
Logic license plate exact
And contain

No problem :hugs:

I however still cannot read Norwegian (although I like to think of myself as a fast learner😂).

So I dont know if it will work.

1 Like

Ok😂 but in the second flow in when license plate detected
And logic licensplate is exactly xxxxx
And garage door is open? NO
Then open garage door turn on Shelly.

I’m not sure which card I have to use in the “and” car logic?

Ah, ok.

First of all I would set the origin to ‘Garage’ in stead of EK81846. The origin is a label used to recognise which camera is doing the plate recognition (that is important if you have multiple camera’s).

Secondly: the logic should be license plate contains ek8146. Note that you must not use capitals, as the output of the recognition is shown in the app logs.

The rest should be ok I think.

See this example flow I created for you:

1 Like

Nice thank you! Can you look at this log for me? What it is unclosed server?

I never found the reason for the unclosed server messages. You can ignore them.

1 Like

Gruijter when I test the flow like in the picture shouldn’t it work? I’ve been struggling all day to figure out why it not open my garage, in the picture I try to show you should I use image card or my outdoor main card? I have only one camera

I cant tell. It depends on your setup. I suspect you need Main.
Debug your flows step by step.
Start by sending the camera image to your messenger using CallMeBot App for Homey | Homey

That way you know you have the right image…

1 Like

Is it normal that the card is grey out?

Tested your test image doesn’t work either​:woman_facepalming::thinking: it must bee something I do wrong.

I will try to duplicate the issue later this week. Maybe a bug was introduced on a Homey firmware update.

1 Like

My tests show the app is working fine.

I however decided to upgrade the app to version 2.0.0:

• Migration to SDK3.
  • Fix HTTPS timeout.
  • Improved logger.
  • Removed % used tokens 2 through 4.

It will be released as stable version when Athom approves it.

2 Likes

Dont want to spoil the fun :wink:
But when you have this flow working. Think about adding some safety.
I suspect anybody holding a cardboard with your license plate number on it will be able to open your garage door… :confused:

2 Likes

Ok can you please show me your flows? My flow two when: plate detected don’t work… It’s almost as the plate detected card doesn’t work🤔

Live in Norway potato land😂 nothing to steel from my garage only power for EV car😆

1 Like

When I test this with my plate number nothing happens…

When debugging a flow, start as simple as possible. So remove the and section.
And what is your app settings? Set confidence threshhold below 50 and remove any country codes.