[App][Pro] Intesis Home Automation

I just got IntesisHome App for Homey | Homey approved which adds support for Intesis AC Cloud Control (IntesisHome). It is tested against an PA-AC-WIFI-1A device.

@mholm That’s great news. I just tested it and also works for me. I have the INWFIMHI001R100

Thanks!

I’ve been able to link 1 of my 8 units to the Homey Pro App by linking the Intesis AC app. However, I am getting duplicate error messages. ie it won’t let me add the other units. Has anyone else had this issue? Found a solution?

Hi Michael,

Welcome on board !

In Intesis App, you can integrate multiple devices but only 1 for each unique IP address. If you try to add a device with same IP address that the first one, you’ll get the ‘duplicate’ error message.
Do you input a different IP address that the first one for second unit ?

Regards,
SoPhos

My intesis App has 7 AC units linked to it.
Then when I link the app, I can only select one of the nominated devices to come across to Homey.
I hope this helps.

HI ,

I’ve just published a test version to implement multiple units on one Intesis device.

You should just remove old device and then add your units one by one.
To add each unit, you’ll have to provide IP address and Port of your Intesis device (which will be the same for all units) and the Unit number, starting from 1 to 7 (if you have 7 units).
Can you test this version, first for the first unit, then adding only another one and if it works well, adding other units ?

Test version is here :

Regards,
SoPhos

Cool…… thanks. I’ll check it out within the next week. One of the WiFi sensors needs to be replaced, so I’ll do it then.

Ok, I’ve given it a crack…:

1. I could successfully add multiple units to Homey
  2. The IP addresses were copied in, but it was not finding them " Device Unavailable. Device IP is unreachable"

I checked they were online via the intesis app, so the issue seems be be with the Homey App.

Let me know when you make another update and I’ll have a look - I’ll be quicker next time.

Hi Michael_Keyte,

Can you please tell me the exact model of your Intesis device ?

Thank you,
SoPhos

I can see the MAC address via the intesis app/website; to get the IP address, I have to look through the devices connected to my routerm, then check the MAC address is the same, before copying the IP address into the Homey App you have built.

HI Michael_Keyte,

I think your unit is the MH-AC-WIFI-1 you can control with Intesis AC Cloud control app.
And it’s not the MH-AC-WMP-1 which can only be controled by Home Automation system.

Can you please check here and tell me ?

Note : This App is only for xx-xx-WMP-1 devices, if you have a xx-xx-WIFI-1 device, you can try with the great mholm App which is made for AC Cloud units, here :

Regards,
SoPhos

I have tried this. The app you have suggested only allows 1 unit to be added… I have 8.
To be thorough, I just retried. Only allows one device.

Each device has it’s own IP address.

“Duplicate Device” is the message that comes up

Yes, I understand.

But this App is not compatbile with your unit, that’s why you get an error message “Device Unavailable. Device IP is unreachable”.
It’s because this App connects directly to each unit using its IP address and a local integrated protocol (WMP). And your unit (AC unit) does not provide a local interface for this.

You should just ask mholm to integrate multiple devices on his App.

Regards,
SoPhos

Thank you for the guidance. Much appreciated.

1 Like