[APP][Pro] IcalCalendar

This card will be true if the calendar in question has an ongoing event where the title of the ongoing event contains the given match phrase.

So if there’s an event in calendar Vakantie where the title of the event contains Vakantie Atilla then this card will be true.

Likewise, if there’s an event in calendar Vakantie where the title of the event contains Vakantie then this card will be true.

Vakantie will match for both Vakantie and Vakantie Atilla

The app searches for events containing the phrase you entered in the flow card

Is there a possibility to specify these phrases?

You specify the phrase in the flow card

App crashes with this message: CPU Warning Limit Reached

It happens when I trigger the sync calendars card.

Screenshot of what I saw in the developer tools right before the crash occurred.

I’ve changed the configuration to only sync events in the next 2 days, as opposed to the next 2 months, but the issue is still there.

Hi
i want to have a simple copy job
clearance:
wen I make a entry in Calendar 1 with a specific text , it must copy it to calendar 2

why:
I have a rehearsal calendar.
every time I have to copy this date over to my family calendar ( as the other people in the rehearsal calendar don’t have to know what I am doing in spare time :), read : family calendar)

how can I easily set this up?

i can read both calendars, and have some triggers running already to notify if there is an addon, or change in those calendars. And that works.
But copy an event from 1 calendar to the other still not figured it out how to setup.

need some help with that .

( no examples , as I don’t know where to begin )

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

1 Like

Because it’s not possible.
I can’t say if it would generally be technically possible, the app developer may be able to answer this question. But at the moment there is no flow card available that can write or copy an event to a public calendar. There is only a flow card available, that can create an event in an local calendar:

This event will be saved on Homey or in the IcalCalender app and is not reachable from the outside, as far as I know.

tnks for answer
can i spent more time on other things :slight_smile:

then I will just follow the developer, maybe app get some future functional for this

That’s correct @DirkG. IcalCalendar only reads the calendar by downloading and parsing the .ics file.

There’s no plans (and most likely never will) to implement functionality in IcalCalendar to write / update the public calendar.

As @DirkG says, your only option is to create a local event!

tnks for the quick answer

Hi @runely, It would be great to have a widget in the new homey dashboard with a simple view of day-to-day events. Just an idea :wink:

1 Like