[APP][Pro] IcalCalendar

that is indeed what I am using.

I might be able to sync the invite with my Gmail and then pick it up there?

Hi @runely ,

any possibility to get the recurring issue solved on exchange?

thanks in advance!

Hi there!
After showing up too early for my late shift (again) I realized that my flow is most likely not correct, and I seek advice.

What I would like to achieve is:

• extract an event coating ā€œA-ā€ from tomorrows events for further handling

Challenges with this for me:

What would be very handy is if this flow card would actually return a tag containg the search/filter results.

Apparently, thatĀ“s not the case, so I am looking for (another) solutionā€¦

Thanks!

Since yesterday my Google calendars have stopped syncing (sync error notifications all the time). Iā€™ve checked my Google secret ics and readded them in Homey, but the errors keep getting in and calendars donā€™t sync.
Are there other people with similar issues?

Edit: the same Google calendarā€™s ics still works in Outlook, Iā€™ve just added an appointment in Google and it appeared in Outlook. So it seems to be just the Homey app that cannot sync.

Just tested and no errors. Can you share the error the card for syncing ā€˜manuallyā€™ shows?

You could try to reinstall the app (without removing)

That flow card you suggest change for, Calendar has event(s) where property matches given value and optionally starts within ..., is a condition card.

A condition card can only return a boolean, either true or false.

So the suggestion for having it to return a tag is not possible.

For the other thing, that the tag Tomorrows events, interpretes more events than the calendar actually contains sounds really weird. This tag shows each imported event for tomorrow that IcalCalendar has imported.

Could you please create a new flow, add the condition card Specific event is ongoing, click the Select event, and check in the presented list how many events are imported for tomorrow.

The manual sync card itself doesnā€™t return errors, it just shows finished in 4ms.

Homey sends this push notifications in the meantime:

Sounds like your Homey are having problems reaching the calendar provider.

Have you tested with other calendar providers?

Are you sure your Homey have internet access?
Are some of the traffic from your Homey being blocked somehow?

Runely, any progress on the recurring invites on Outlook echange?

Nope. Not looked at it. Havenā€™t had time and thereā€™s been vacation and summer

Oke. Too bad. Unfortunately I canā€™t help, so will patiently wait :grinning: