[APP][Pro] Homematic App - Connect Homematic with Homey

Really? Too bad… its the only one missing to connect…

I’m not able to connect any HomeMatic devices to my Homey Pro !
This is my report 5FAF0E9D

Hi @Jean-Jacques_Maurer,

Welcome to the Homey Community Forum!

The diagnostic report you have created is sent to Athom and mainly contains information about the Homey. If you have problems with an app, you need to create a diagnostic report in the app settings.
However, before you do this, we recommend that you inform yourself first.

But as you don’t provide any information, nobody will be able to help you.
Please read this topic to find out everything you need to know about how to configure the Homey Homematic app and Homematic and which devices are supported.
More information can be found on GitHub.

I am sorry that I have not been able to develop the app further for a very long time.

But I have good news for you. I have been asked by Athom if I would be willing to transfer the app to one of their development agencies. Of course I agreed to that and I have initiated the transfer of the app today.
So hopefully you will receive support for new devices in the near future.

Thank you very much for your support.

5 Likes

Hello members,

this is my first request - so sorry if I’m asking something in the wrong forum! I hope for your help.
I have the HmIP-HAP at home, i.e. the “normal” Acces Point, so not an CCU2/3. Can I use the HmIP-HAP and the HmIP-devices with the Homey Pro?

Looking forward for an answer! Thanks to all!

It is currently not possible with an AP.
But Athom would like to make a app and has therefore contacted the manufacturer (Link). However, nobody knows at the moment whether the app will ever be programmed.

1 Like

Hello i miss the Homematic Lightsensor HM-Sen-LI-O.

Pls. Couls you add this item.

Thank you, erwe

Hi all,

is it just me, or are the flow cards for HmIP-SRH (Windows sensor with tilt) not actually doing anything? If have added ones for all three states (OPEN, TILTED, CLOSED) but none of them ever seem to fire anything to the next connected card. Has anyone ever actually gotten these to work before?

This is what my flow looks like:

The status field of the sensor itself is updated to the state just fine BTW. It is just the flow cards which appear to be without any functionality…

It’s a bug in the App. If I remember correctly, you have to create separate flows for each position.

1 Like

Thanks for the great app. The ccu-jack integration is a perfect solution.

Could you please add the following 2 devices (which are the same as their previous version and just have a different name)

• HmIP-PCBS2
  • HmIP-BROLL-2

Because of their different name homey does not find the devices. Or is there a way I can help integrating them? The configuration files only need to be added by coping the version without the 2. They also do not follow the same naming convention. The PCBS has just the 2 attached to it while the BROLL has -2 attached to the name.

Many thanks for a reply.

You are right, they just don’t work in advanced flows. In regular flows, luckily, everything works fine. Bit annoying to make 3 flows for each window sensor, but still less work than doing everything within Homematic IP. :joy:

Hi, can you add this device: HmIP-STHO-A?
it’s a HmIP-STHO just in Black Color but with diffrent Name! :frowning:
I dont know how i can do it on myself.

I want to use a SWDO-2 from Homematic. I have already connected two light sensors via a CCU3. The SWDO-2 is also known and works on the CCU3, but do not get it in the HomeyPro. Now I have seen that the SWDO-2 is also not in the list of devices, but I think it is the successor to the SWDO. Does anyone have experience?

Did you have any reply? I’ve almost the same problem.

Hello, i’ve managed to install the CCU jack on a Homematic IP CCU3 and Teach-in a thermostat into the CCU3. The problem is that my Homematic devices are from a third party, Mohlenhoff GmbH, called Alpha IP. The devices are, hence, compatible with Homematic IP, having also the Homematic IP logo somewhere on the back.
I also saw that somebody in the thread mentioned the same devices and i’m guessing that more people have them.
The question that i have is can these devices be added to the Homematic app in Homey Pro?
e.g ALPHA-IP-RBG this is a thermostat.
(i’ve taught-in this thermostat into the Homematic IP CCU3)