[APP][Pro] Home Assistant - Community App

Most buttons like Hue are only raising events on a button press because the button itself is stateless.
Check if the button is sending an event you can use as trigger:

btw… many thanks :beers: :grinning:

I tried that but it doesn’t send an event when pressing the button…
I used the following flow. This do give an event when I switch the power socket we talked about before.
Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 21.24.36

The buttons helper entities are entities with a timestamp as state. And this state change is used to fire the corresponding flow trigger.
Is your Xiaomi it a button entity? Can you add it as button to the app? If yes, you can check if the “button pressed” flow is startet.

If it is not present as entity in HA, I don’t know how this should work without events.

HA resets the value to empty after a short delay.

This are the options in Homey. I added it as a sensor device.
Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 21.43.06

A sensor can have a state dependent on the HA implementation as string, number or boolean value.
I think it’s a string/text value.

The first flow card is used for additiona generic sensors (added in device settings).
So use the “Value (text) has changed”. This shoudl trigger on the value change. Perhaps you have to add a logic card to check the value if it changes twice. You can log the value using the card tag into the timeline to see what content is sent.

The following flow:
Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 21.55.56
Gives me this:

What kind of logica are you thinking about?

Just a simple logic card “value = ‘single’” to react only on the change from empty to “single”.
Perhaps you can check this way for other presses (long etc.)?

I asked too early, this is indeed the solution! thanks~!

1 Like

is it possible to add integration for washer machine and dryers? i have in ha but i can’t add to homey…

What entities does your device provide in HA?
More than switch and sensors? If not, you can add it as switch (for quick action) and add the device sensors in device settings.

i’ll try to add as a switch and let you know.

nothing to do. when i try to add as a switch the dryer isn’t in the list.
in attachement a screenshot of HA entities.

When you’re still interested, a workaround can be to control it with an Advanced VD
It can calc the battery level, and return the lowest, and present itself as ‘the’ battery status indicator.
Inside the device you can add the two battery sensors as sensors, to have both their values visible.
Screenshot from 2023-03-28 22-29-46

Screenshot from 2023-03-28 22-30-05

Device settings:

• The two batteries combined, lowest value returned

• The batteries sensors, to show their values:

• A device which you can control, like blinds up/down toggle:

• Blinds Position:

The device is only a group of sensors and buttons.
You can add the mainly used button entity as button device and add the other sensors in device settings (the checkboxes for device sensors and device buttons).

Another aproach would be a compound device, but thats more work.
A new possibility will be added soon.

thank you Ronny.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy

-------- Messaggio originale --------

It’s a great app, let’s start with that. My Zigbee network always has been a huge issue with Homey and now I have a very reliable setup, using this app to expose the HA Zigbee devices to Homey.

Having said that :slight_smile: , I have a challenge with the mmWave presence sensors, they expose nicely and show “Generic alarm” when someone is detected. However this alarm is not triggering the zone activation of Homey. Am I missing a step?

See attached screenshot. It shows the Generic alarm, but zone was not active in the last 14min.

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-03-29 om 12.57.14

Did you (un)check this box?

I don’t have the option available. I guess that’s part of the issue as it’s not recognized/ defined as a presence alarm?

Yeah, the “cumulative energymeter” settings also has nothing to do with a presence sensor.
You also don’t have the “Show device … …” options in the settings.

Did you add it as type ‘sensor’? Or as “compound”?
I added it as type ‘sensor’

Sensor.