[APP][Pro] Flow Utilities

My apologies, you are right! Maybe I need another holiday :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve changed the text.

2 Likes

App update: (Test: 1.4.3 )

• NEW Added currency formats for :norway: Norway, :sweden: Sweden & :denmark: Denmark

Thanks for the help @Kai_Engvik

1 Like

App update: (Test: 1.4.5 )

• NEW Add support for :norway: Norwegian language
  • FIX Language locales for Norway, Sweden & Danmark

With special thanks for the help @Kai_Engvik :pray:

2 Likes

App update: (Live: 1.4.5)

• NEW Added duration in seconds to global and trigger (flow) tags
    • NEW Added currency formats for :norway: Norway, :sweden: Sweden & :denmark: Denmark
    • NEW Add support for :norway: Norwegian language
    • FIX Language locales for Norway, Sweden & Denmark

Is i possible to remove everything behind . when calculation time based on a start time?^
I use Duration to track the time my vaccum is using, and then I use calculate to devide the duration by 60 to get the correct minutes used. But i do not need to know that i took 28.457 minutes. Iā€™m just interessted in the duration in whole minutes.

Calculate {{round([duration]/60 ,0)}}
This rounds to 0 digits.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be the solution indeed.

Alternatively you can use the covert card from flow utilities to do the same calculation. Then set decimals to 0.

4 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply yesterday, your solution @RobbertV worked as I wanted.
Did not get the ā€œCalculate {{round([duration]/60 ,0)}}ā€ to work, or understand how I could use it.

The card I mentioned does the same as de calculation mentioned by @Peter_Kawa.

So if I understand you fixed it by using the flow utils card right?

I hope this helps a bit

1 Like

Thanks for the help @Peter_Kawa, and now I learned how to use that feature as well. Even used it in antother flow too, where I did use sum instead of round. Worked perfect.

2 Likes

YW Anders.
Search the forum for math. for the many possibilities.

2 Likes

It looks like a great app but it is not resetting to zero, for new situations.

My flows:

I measure when the watermeter starts to run, check if it is more than 8 liters per hour and then start Flow Utilities for shower.

The second flow measures when water is zero again and the actions stop Flow Utilities for shower and start a flow

In the 3rd flow it checks if the water runs for over 120 secs and then write this on the timeline.

What happens is that the time counter is not jumping back to zero when stopped. So it shows 9.34 mins etc. We donā€™t shower so long :wink:.

What am I missing?

Seems like you didnā€™t add a wait to the flow for ending the duration.
This is necessary since flow cards normally are triggered at the same time or to fast next to each other that previous cards are not finished.
Also for advanced flows unfortunately.

Can you maybe share your flow setup visually with printscreens or the share option for flows?

My 3 flows are the following:

The shower time should reset every time, but is currently 11 days and 44 minutes :slight_smile:

What to change? Or maybe I should use one of the other counter appā€™s?

The first flow is a different flow so, Iā€™m thinking with you.
The counters arenā€™t reset on the end card, since we need the outcome in later stage.

When starting a new duration, we donā€™t reset previous outcome so it can be used in the mean time until new duration is calculated.

I see u are using the duration outcome as an and logic check, this isnā€™t gonna work with our app. Since we calculate the result after the end card trigger. We donā€™t have an active counter running for that. For that there are a couple of countdown apps available.

And try to add a delay to you end flow. So first the end card en then for the new flow trigger add a delay to that card of 1 second.

Hopefully this helps calculate the correct time.

App update: (Live: 1.4.9 )

• CHORE Update homey api to latest specs thanks to @martijnpoppen
  • FIX Token creation error for wrong type
1 Like

App update: (Live: 1.4.13 )

• CHORE Update fault reporting preventing app crashes
1 Like

A question about this app.

Whe i use ā€œValuta euroā€ Homey keeps rounding itā€™s number. When the round number is for example 3 it is not showing 3,00 euro, but 3 euro. Can this be adjusted in the app?

Hi Pieter,

The official currency writing for Euro is ā€œ3,00ā€. This is done by the Javascript locale settings depending on you Homey language settings.