[APP][Pro] FACE++ Face Recognition for Homey

Ah I see. I tried this and it still giving me the same thing in logs :frowning:

The logs just show that a face was detected, it doesnt log what happens to flows. However, if a face is detected, the flow will also be triggered (the IF part of the flow). But with the AND conditions the THEN will only be executed if the conditions are met.

I think I got it. There seems to be some sort of cool down on my cameras motion detection or something and the app doesn’t recognize me for more than 78% confidence, I lowered it to 75 and it seems to be working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where can i make a choice for wich camera must be used?
For now he shows one camera and the other camera’s as snapshot possibility.

Hi Wout.

Im not sure I fully understand your question, but Ill try to answer it anyway.

The app supports any camera that can produce a snapshot in Homey. In a flow you have to select which snapshot you want to analyze for face detection.

See here for a sample flow: [NEW APP] FACE++ Face Recognition for Homey

Hi i have a problem what do i wrong
We Will foto upload and than have we this

I hope that somebody me can help

Did you fill in the correct api key in the other tab? Doublecheck that you have entered the correct and complete key.

Yes hè its good

You mean it now works, or that the key is entered ok but it still gives the error?

i entered the key correctly but it still doesn’t work, we have choose voor api Free on the site its that good?

Yes, the free api is good. If you tried all other usual stuff (uninstall - re install the app, give Homey a PTP, created a new account and api Key with F++), then I dont know anymore. You can create an issue on github and include all app logs.

What you mean homey ptp? And what How can we make the best foto voor the face maybe its that the problem to me,

The image / face isnt your problem. The log suggests you entered the wrong api key and secret, or did not save it correctly. I see you saved the match threshold, but I do not see a log that you saved the api key/secret.

PTP is pull the plug. Instructions can be found on this forum.

I clicked on copy on the site then nothing should go right? see picture

^

ok thanks then
I’m still going to even play around with it tonight
Thank you for your helping

1 Like

Hi Robin,

Makes the camera a snapshot directed by the Face++ app?
I mean if the camera is not setup to make a screenshot.
Where finds the Face ++ the screenshot to compare?

You have to setup a flow with an action card. In the action card you add the snapshot that you want to analyze. The face++ app does not make the snapshot itself.

See a sample flow in this thread here [NEW APP] FACE++ Face Recognition for Homey

1 Like

i tried all options but i don’t get a face in it, and we dont no how github working i created new account everything but he doesn’t want to authenticate the face