[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

New app update (test: 2.10.0):

Changes:

• NEW: use Homey Discovery to find local Homebase IP on app start

It works! Just FYI, it takes some time before the video starts (4-6 seconds). But maybe this is it. Thanks for the fast service!

1 Like

Another question: is it possible to make custom answers to your doorbell with a flow? Like a specific text for each person? Now you have only 3 own choices in the eufy app that you can start.

Thanks

Hey @RobinS ,
Right now it’s limited to what is possible in the official Eufy app. So if Eufy makes it possible to add more then 3 it would work

New app update (test: 2.11.0):

Changes:

• NEW: rewrite P2P service - (Allows synchronous commands for multiple devices) - @Chris_nl

Following Bugs are fixed by this release:

• [BUG] multiple flowcards at once are not working without delay
  • [BUG] triggering multiple cameras at the same time doesn’t work without delay

NEW: rewrite P2P service - (Allows synchronous commands for multiple devices)
Tested and works great! :+1:
Also the bugs seem to be resolved by this :+1:

1 Like

Hi have any ideas why say arm mode tag 0 and not away or home …. It is bug or wrong something me.

@Felho yeah will fix that

New app update (test: 2.11.1):

Changes:

• NEW: rewrite P2P service - (Allows synchronous commands for multiple devices)
  • FIX: arm mode values - (number to text) @Felho
  • FIX: Increase interval for Homebase force_notifications

Following Bugs are fixed by this release:

• [BUG] multiple flowcards at once are not working without delay
  • [BUG] triggering multiple cameras at the same time doesn’t work without delay
1 Like

@martijnpoppen
What a developer congratulations for your great work and updates…

3 Likes

Thanks @mattrix :smiley:

Unfortunately The app crashes at first install
I can not fill in the username and password.
Re-install of the app did not work.
I have a home early 2016 with latest software installed. Any advice on what to do?

Hey @RobSanders ,
I already replied to your manual report. (I think you should have a email from me :slight_smile: )

Can you check which node version you have on your Homey?

Meer → Instellingen → Systeeminformatie → Over → Nodejs versie

Eufy Security requires atleast NodeJS 12.

Edit: in the reports your Homey version shows up as v9999999.9.9-invalid can you check that too?

Node js version is v.8.16.0 How can I update this?
Homey version according the app is indeed v9999999.9.9-invalid

Ok that’s really old.
I would suggest to make a support ticket at Homey.

Seems like you’re not running Homey 7.1.1

Support you can do over here: Een aanvraag indienen – Homey Ondersteuning

One question: can you disable Eufy Security for the time being until the NodeJS issue is resolved? My mailbox is flooded with crash reports :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Martijn,

I seem to lost the stream url tags for my camera’s after this update. I restarted the app and Homey without succes. Is Thatcher correct?

Thx

Hey @Ed_van_D
Oops I’ll check that.

1 Like

New app update (test: 2.11.2):

Changes:

• FIX: stream url not showing up in flows

CC: @Ed_van_D Yes I removed it accidentally. I did some clean up after the message about the wrong Arm mode value. So I removed the unnecessary capabilities in the flow. But overlooked this one :man_facepalming:

It’s in the test version now. This version will go live tomorrow. I’ll ask Athom to approve it quick :slight_smile:

Hoi Martijn,

Bedankt voor je snelle reactie. Ik heb vanmiddag een support ticket gemaakt en ben met de athom service desk aan het bekijken hoe mijn Homey is te updaten. Ik heb in de tussentijd de eufy security uitgezet….

Ik houd je op de hoogte van de status.

Groeten,

Rob

1 Like

Nice @RobSanders!
Hope they can fix it :crossed_fingers: