Can you send a new report?
The report from yesterday didn’t show any issues

ae3a7d45-4d50-4bc4-9f60-50a96143fdd9
Thx

I do see images found
Check your camera with the name kitchen

where? Original app or Homey

Eufy-Homey

Yes now I see, because, I told you after Nas RSTP settings work picture send.

Hmm weird.
Most eufy cams dont have NAS settings.
Can you share a screen shot of that setting?

which one?
After that work I disabled it on NAS and Eufy original app

I disabled it because NAS always reported connection lost

that would be good :smile:

A3: Live stream is not possible right now. I started working on an new integration with an different library which gives the opportunity to get real-time images from camera

I meant the settings where you enabled RTSP.

1 Like

The Eufy 2C can’t work pet detection… and person detection… when card? like this:

I only see this:

I was wrong somethig? When I add to camera to Homey.

Because the 2C doesn’t support that. Only the indoor camera’s do have pet detection

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen The new stream functionality for the doorbell works absolutely amazing, have tested it a bit over the last few weeks and it seems to be working pretty stable, so thanks a lot for this functionality :+1:

Currently I start the “stream on” option when motion is detected (and i have the camera setup in my recording software, and it starts when it is "connected, which the stream initiated), but there is a “slight” delay, which is caused by the Eufy servers and the reconnect time of the recording server, so i was wondering what would happen if i do try to setup continues recording (simple flow that starts every 5 minutes to call the “stream on” card. Tried it for the last hour, works great, big question is if this will get the account banned at some point. Do you, or anyone else have any experience with continuous recording/watching through the cloud URL?

Update: Either I’ve hit a limit now, or their servers have some issues, not able to get a stream going, also not through the eufy website, but on the phone it does work, very strange

Thanks a lot @Chris_nl .
In my experience there’s a limit. Somehow after a few hours you get access again.
Still working on the new library but that will give us a local stream option :smiley:

1 Like

What can you do with stream on? On whit h devise do you stream the camera/doorbell?

Yeah i was probably locked out, now it’s working again, although still slow on connections, so would be awesome to use the local stream option, really looking forward to it :+1:

1 Like

Multiple options ofcourse, i’m using it to record the stream for security purposes, but i can also imagine people casting it to their chromecast etc

Chromecast is not possible. Because RTSP is not supported by Google.
In this case you could maybe do something with Tasker.

For example Android TV:

• Trigger webhook
  • when webhook received start VLC
  • run VLC with RTSP.

I tried this with Automate but didn’t work. Maybe tasker does work

1 Like