[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.26.2):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Dual Doorbell - Wired (S330) - T8203

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 known person

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 3.26.3):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Dual Doorbell - Wired (S330) - T8203

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 known person

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

FYI It’s working againg now :slight_smile:
Must have been fixed with one of the many updates you released :wink:

@Yestond yes correct. It was a issue in nodejs. But got fixed last week.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

question - does your app reach out to our email server using the eufy email you needed? reason I ask is our home IP address was blocked by our email provider. So I’m trying to run down why. thank you

@Mark-AppMyHome sorry i dont get the question. Whats the issue your facing?

Hi, basically our ISP blocked our home IP address. I just spoke with them and seems it was because of the email I used to setup our eufy per your app needs. they said evidently there were multiple attempts to login and that caused the issue. So I noticed today you updated twice within hours. Wonder if somehow that caused the multiple email requests. btw, your app has worked fine up to this point, so hoping it was just some one time issue.

@Mark-AppMyHome sorry but i dont see how any of this is related to each other

Hey! I have the app version 3.26.4 and a Homey Pro 2023.
Today I uninstalled my homebase 2, my doorbell and s40 cam, to reinstall using homebase 3.
However I am not able to connect any devices. Please read the diag rapport : 1868bee6-970c-49bb-a5d7-4dfffa9e29df

ok thank you

1 Like

@Sen-Sai you send the report in Dutch so assuming you need to login with a EU account. But you logged in with a US. Please select the proper region

I had tried both, last one was the US one, just to make sure I tried everything.

Do you want me to send a new diag report with EU login?

Ok, it seems to work now?

edit: yes, I was able to add my devices again.

Another topic:
I have a question about settings for the eufy security app regarding homey. I set my notifications for all my devices to full effect. Meaning, receive a notification immediately and a thumbnail later. However, everytime these settings are switched back to notification with thumbnail.
Speaking with eufy, they suggest a third party is responsible and I need to make sure that isn’t the case. Since I only have the homey security app as a third party, I want to ask here if it might be responsible for changing those notifications?

1 Like

Hi. Every 14 days, I need to repair devices in order for it to log in again. I don’t believe it has always been like this - any way to get around this?

@Henrik_Soegaard thats sounds like you’re only using one account. Did you create a 2nd Eufy account to use in Homey?

Yes, I use a separate account.but I get a captcha required every 5 days can I see in the log?

@Henrik_Soegaard and you don’t use this account somewhere else? There are no logs for users available (yet)

I only use this account for Homey. And by logs, I mean in the Timeline on the main screen, where I get the message that Captcha is required.

@Henrik_Soegaard strange. what you can do is setup 2FA for that account then the catpcha will be gone eventually