[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.26.0):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Dual Doorbell - Wired (S330) - T8203

FIXES:
1:None

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/

@savtym see above test version, please let me know if it works as expected :slight_smile:

Yes, I added, thanks
But I see a lot of flows for Dual Doorbell - Battery (S330 / E340), but don’t have these flows for wired type.
For example, Then → Doorbell Pressed

and the snapshots don’t work; I see only the default picture.
I have S330 eufyCam and Dual Doorbell - Wired (S330) - T8203

What does “Enable snapshots” do?

@savtym oops you’re correct. Didnnt connect the flowcard for this device. Will do that! I’ll let you know once thats done

1 Like

@Par_Ostberg check FAQ Q14 :wink: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Its hidden behind a toggle because its a cloud service. Also when you click a info icon/setting in the app it will tell you what it does :wink:

@savtym did you check Q14 in the FAQ? [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

It wont work for the Doorbell yet as i need to connect the cards

I am new to eufy cams. I understand that the function has someyhing to do with snapshots, what’s the difference compared to thumbnails?

• Thumbnail is the image you get when there’s a event, I rather call that event images
  • Snapshot you can take your self, so if you want to have a picture on a specific moment you can take it
1 Like

When connected to the Homey pro 2023, the battery of my Euro dual display doorbell is empty in 1,5 week. I created 1 flow that is triggered by someone ringing the doorbell. Can that cause this issue?

@TheoVerriet Guess you mean Eufy? :stuck_out_tongue:
But there are issues sometimes with battery devices which are kept alive.

Best thing to do is to repair your device and make sure your battery doorbell is connected to your existing doorbell wires

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.26.1):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Dual Doorbell - Wired (S330) - T8203

FIXES:
1: None

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → https://homey.app/a/com.eufylife.security/

1 Like

@savtym update for T8203 :point_up:

1 Like

Need advise with a flow.
What will happen with the recording when the first camera trigger the scene and then a minute later the second camera trigger the scene?

@Par_Ostberg sorry not sure what you mean with recording. What is your question exactly?

Hi @martijnpoppen - apologies for the delay and thanks for your response.

Yes, the device has been shared. I don’t remember any approval step, however I can access it from the app using the Additional account. It appears under “Shared devices” and not within the home itself. I assume this is expected as I shared the device directly and not the “home”.

I lodged a diagnostic report, here is the code:

00a752d5-c6c1-4021-aae9-32f3316f8f2d

@SquidCranium i see. Can you try with region US?

I have noticed lately that people are trying to log in to my eufy account, probably via the homey eufy security app.

Can this be further secured? is there another solution for this?

@Wieger_Hylkema that is the security from Eufy

Eufy is just informing you that a device logged in to your account.
Try logging in here: https://mysecurity.eufylife.com
You’ll get that same