[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Yes, seems to be working again. Awesome, many thanks!

1 Like

I have the same problem, but whit homebas 2

@Crister_Karlsson1 please send a new report, it’s capped of now,

c6e97668-acb9-4982-8ae7-50d78ced1add
And here when i use my computer
f23427d3-4442-49d1-a757-c15a9a4b3526

@Crister_Karlsson1 I see a Password length error
never saw this before, I would suggest to change your password to something else. ( length 8-20)

This is a Eufy error.
you can try to login here aswell: https://mysecurity.eufylife.com (it uses the same API)(just to test if it works)

Now its works, thanks for you help
Kind Regards

1 Like

@martijnpoppen Looking good, I see snapshot images appearing in my whatsapp again.

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen I cannot set the custom guard Modi, probably because there is no support for these modi (yet).
But I have several custom modes, like Alert but I do not see them in the list and if I choose Custom 1,2 or 3 these mode are not activated.

Probably I am doing something wrong, but I cannot find out what.
Please help me out.

@HaroldVanAarsen the custom 1,2,3 are the custom modes. But homey can’t replace names so that’s why they are called custom 1,2,3. So if Alert is the first custom mode you made, then it will be Custom 1

So there is support for it.

Hi

I am trying to make a flow
Doorbell pushed
Sends image to Chromecast.

Could anyone help me along?

HI @Vidar_Helgeland
Did you already try something?
This topic is for Eufy Security app support, not for generic flow questions

Yes I tried with this flow

Set the notification settings on each mode correct, restarted the app, but can’t get it to send the image :slight_smile:

@Vidar_Helgeland maybe because your tag is unkown? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh look at that, still unknown :dotted_line_face:

@Vidar_Helgeland You’re sending a snapshot, while your’e listening to a event card. that won’t work. snapshot is a different feature

Got it. I tried both event first and then snapshot to see if that worked :slight_smile:

@Vidar_Helgeland If you do want to use snapshots read Q14: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen

Thank you.

I was just looking for the event - picture to be sent to my Chromecast. But probably just an user error, I will figure it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen do you have any news about adding a Video Doorbell (Wired) S330 (T8203)?

@savtym oops! i had it almost finished but then i started fixing the snapshot feature which was bricked. will wrap it up and push it as TEST