[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi @martijnpoppen , I keep having issues with my wireless doorbell images. Event images in homey are not updated until I restart the Euy app in Homey.
No issues with my camera’s.

2e4813b4-f8f5-4a4d-90f8-b1b7c4fa71d7

Thanks.

@Heula event or snapshot?

Event images :wink:

@Yestond no idea, please send a report

@Heula were do you check the images? report is all good

Here you go :blush:
efed578c-631f-4988-a557-2ccc12cf1a2b
And donated a bit for your great effort :wink:

In the doorbell on Homey.

Screenshot from original Eufy app with last doorbell event.

Image from that is also uploaded to whatsapp and that is where I see that is not good.

How I see it in whatsapp.

@Heula please send a report after you received a event. At the moment theres nothing to see in the report (related to a event)

Thank @Yestond! appreciated!!

Looks like the stream isnt started. A restart of your Homey and/or Homebase might be the fix. Not sure

Both tried no luck :confused:
Installed the stable version (not-test) same issue :frowning:

Just came home, snapshot and event image are different. Event image is the same image as posted above.

2d524278-07e0-4212-bb68-564c99b35147

Thanks.

Hey @martijnpoppen

I have seen various discussions in this topic where an “unknown person” was displayed instead of the recognized person. I also have this problem with my Solocam S 340. It runs on a HomeBase 3 and the behavior is as follows:
The SoloCam detects a person who is only identified after a few seconds. Homey sends the push notification at a time when the person has not yet been identified.

Am I using these flows incorrectly or is this a bug? Or is the function exclusive to “doorBell” products?

@rh_rh this is still a bug and has not been fixed yet

@martijnpoppen

I see! But Eufy apparently needs a few moments to identify the person. This means that with 1 Trigger-Flowcard it will always be a compromise whether to trigger the immediate push message or wait until the person is available. Would it be better to work with 2 different trigger cards? One that always triggers “person recognition” without a name, and one that only pushes identified persons? I’m aware that this doesn’t solve the “bug”. More as a conceptual consideration…

Edit:
Or is this the meaning of “motion detected”?

@rh_rh thats not exactly how it works. Homey reads the push notifications. Therefore the include thumbnail is enforce to make sure everything is available. So another trigger card wouldnt make sense. The problem is in the parsing of the notifications. I have a fix which im testing myself which will be available soon

@Heula checked the report but doesn’t contain anything related to a motion event.

Just to verify. Your push notifactions are enabled?

@Yestond strange. It might be the rate limit. But strange that i dont see any streaming info.
I only saw that when a camera was off or unreachable (battery cam)

That setting was turned off, did that myself because of delay issues :man_facepalming:
Forget all about that.
Has this also effect on the cloud snapshots giving the standard Eufy image?

No it has no effect on the cloud snapshots

All cameras are 230v, so no battery cams at all.
I shouldn’t be hitting any limits as I’m not using the service at all :slight_smile:
All cameras are working with notifications :confused: