[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Yestond i will do some thinking.

Or i can maybe make it available to run on a NAS or host your own server. I will come back on this :smiley:

3 Likes

First of all, I love the app.
I have a Eufy cam 2k pan & tilt that can rotate. Now what I would like for it to do is rotate it to my window take a snapshot and then rotate it back to its original place. But whatever I try the camera always responds differently then it turns too far and doesn’t even move that much.

When I do the exact movements as the opposite so first it turned left 40 times then snapshot and then right 40 times. It doesn’t come back to its original place, which isn’t that big of a problem once, but after a week my camera is positioned a completely different way. Is this a bug or is it just not possible? I someone has some ideas for a fix, I am all open for ideas.

Thomas,

So supercool! I hava an indoor 2k and a pan/tilt 2k - both work great! Thank you so much!

1 Like

@TSand unfortunately to rotate the device 40 times the API will send 40 commands.

What you can try is with increments of 5 maybe and then after 2 seconds another 5 ticks etc.

Not sure if that will fix it but might be

Thanks @Mike_N !

@Peter_Kalrsson im missing the snapshot flowcard call in the report. can you run that and send a new one?

@martijnpoppen

Off course, here you go:

e252326c-a68f-4ffe-91cc-34c12e53e883

OK?

@Peter_Kalrsson nope its not there. Can you share your flow?

@martijnpoppen

Really strange :frowning:

Flow working without any problems. Kind of wide, a bit copy and paste, but here you go:

1 Like

@Peter_Kalrsson but where is the snapshot flowcard?

See example : [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5297 by martijnpoppen

Don’t you see it? :wink:

Just kidding.

OMG - so sorry… I missed that little detail.

Working flawless!!!

1 Like

that would be awesome with a NAS solution. I’m looking for something to use my old Synology DS212J for :smiley:
But would be nice with a limit-free solution to automatically update snapshots every couple of minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen about the snapshot option, I cannot seem to find this setting. To be correct, it’s in the Eufy App settings? or does it not work for the S330 doorbell?

Ok, my bad, found it as you post mentioned, in the Homey Settings.

However, I also get the same default picture as commented above…

@Martin072 and you did use the snapshot flowcard?

1 Like

Yes I do.

@Martin072 can you send a report?

abc9b8ad-1c1c-484a-bdeb-7a059163e0f0

1 Like

since one week homey will not send anymore images on whatsapp?

even now with the new snapshop featured still noting… he is making new snapshot…

on whatsapp i see “homey is typing…” and nothing…

only text he can send but with images not…

is it an whatsapp issue or eufy issue?

@Igor_Wolsink i dont know.
You can try by sending it as push notification in Homey. And then you can find out which app is not working as expected;)

thanks for fast reply. its an whatsapp issue then. notification works.