[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hi @martijnpoppen , The notifications are the same now but Eufy for Homey notify twice now.
Also the images that are send to Whatsapp from the event (not a snapshot) are still older images as you can see in the timestamp on the whatsapp image and the send date to whatsapp

Here are some examples and things to compare.

This is with all camera’s and doorbell the same issue, all old images.

Thanks again.

@Heula can you see if the image in the device itself also shows a old image? (long press on the device). and did you have that issue already before the test version? If not can you check the live version to compare?

you say they trigger twice, but i’m not seeing that in your timeline and whatsapp

Yes, the device itself also shows an old image.
I have this issue for a long time, mentioned that back than already.
I ended up leaving it be and got interested again with the snapshot option.

The issue is with live and test version.

In the Homey notifications, first screenshot you see multiple notifications in the same minute.
If you look at the Eufy notifications itself it is only once in that minute.
I just saw a difference there, maybe it is like it should be?

@Heula but it’s the on and off event right? so that’s correct. Don’t see any difference to be honest :see_no_evil:
It’s strange. Can you send a report after a new notification? Maybe something goes wrong with the image retrieval

Edit: only double event in the same minute are the vehicle and person which i also see in the eufy timeline

You are right, it is the on and off event. I totally missed the on / off text :man_facepalming:.

Will send a report later.

1 Like

Yes it is. Both via ethernet on my mesh routers. One in my living room and the other in my bed room.

@DanielBHansen please try to change the security mode and send a report after that.

583a437d-cc48-4043-bc04-00acd84f4c55

@Heula unfortunately HP23 sends really short reports. So i only see something of 2 door sensors. Can you send a report again after movement/vehicle detection. I hope we can find the issue :slight_smile:

Hi Martijn, I read that you fixed the old event images. I personally still see (eufy wired doorbell 2k) old images in the snapshot tags.

Multiple events took place the last 15 minutes on my front yard cam and doorbell so hopefuly this rapport is better.

488af78a-50e2-4428-bdbf-e4c8ef106006

@RogerSt but they never update or delayed? I’m completely unaware of this issue

Can you send a report after movement/vehicle detection.?

@Heula please go to your camera settings and put your notification settings to include thumbnail (in the Eufy app on your phone)

I will monitor for some time and let you know once I have figured it out.

Roger

1 Like

Hello,

I have motion sensor and door sensor and time to time it is not working. Then suddenly starts working and in one two days stop. This repeats.

In Eufy oficiall app motion is visible. Homey does not have this info.

I record this issue since I change router. Any tips?

Thank you!

I had these settings disabled on purpose because it causing a huge delay.
I have enabled the setting on the cameras but not on my doorbell for the delay reason.

I have a few new images in my whatsapp so it seems that this is working now.

Keep you posted when I can tell for sure.

Thanks.

@Heula yeah without the picture in the notification Homey will be unable to get the picture

1 Like

@Jan_Vitasek please check FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

I already did it before writing my post, but still facing described issues…

@Jan_Vitasek and you checked all your security modes?