[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

I can see, that a person was detected, but I only get the message via the Eufy-app, not via Homey. But I think I would get always two messages - one from Homey, one from Eufy, right (if it would work). There is no way to use Homey’s pushs only, correct?

Correct.
But we can conclude that the Eufy Homey app works. So you have to check your flows

It works - I re-installed the official App (still had the Beta-Version on) and now it works.
Thanks a lot and sorry for keeping you that busy on a Sunday…

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

another question conc. the 2 accounts. The account which is active on my Phone-app is the same as in Homey, so the original account used for the set up seem to be not acitve and no devices are shown anymore. Does this cause any issue?

Hey @Olly_Homey
Yep it will
Make sure to use your 1st account on your phone and your second account on Homey

It cant be that you lost your devices in the first account. Because they will be removed aswell in the second :wink:

Hi Martijn,

thanks - I will try. But really…I see both accounts, but only the Homey-One shows devices. I’m afraid everythings will start again, when I try to fix this.

@Olly_Homey how did you get the devices in the 2nd account?

Just by adding them via the Plus-Button

@Olly_Homey yep then they’re gone ofcourse in the other account…

You should share the device.
What you did is removing from the 1st account and set them up in the 2nd account. You can’t have the same camera in 2 accounts (without sharing) that would be a huge security leak :stuck_out_tongue:

How To Share Device: Side Menu > Control Center>Share Management Share Device> Invite>Admin/Guest > Associated device > his/her Email address.

Ahhhh…this sounds logic…ok, then I have to delete them from the Homey-account, adding them to the 1st account and then sharing them as per advise. I’ll try. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

where do I have to accept the share? I received the mail, but I cannot find the button…

Ok, it seems it works without any need for an “Acceptance-Button”. Homey seems to work without the need for any change…

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.20.1):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: add MiniBase Chime (T8023)
2: NEW: Add Doorbell E340 (T8214)
3: NEW: Add basis for Indoor Cam S350 (T8416) (hardware access required)
4: NEW: Add eufyCam E330 Professional (T8600)
5: NEW: Add eufyCam S340 Pan and Tilt (T8170)
6: NEW: Add support for device which can be stand-alone and connected to Homebases
7: NEW: Migrate app to HomeyCompose
8: NEW: add flowcards to new cameras

FIXES:
1: FIX: Repair not working for some devices
2: FIX: T81A0 - S120 (implement missing types)
3: FIX: Country code for EU

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

@Fred6 Flowcards are configured now :point_up:

Great! Going to check it out. Are you finished with the access?

Grtz

@Fred6 Yes! You can remove it. If I need something I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

Hello. I’m having trouble adding eufy to Homey. I’m getting to this point and I don’t know what to do next

I created an additional account on eufy as an administrator, but it didn’t help

@Justyn and you did accept the invite? And you selected the correct region? And you used the correct combination of email and password?

@Polsma please keep this thread in English. (Remove your post or rewrite)

A Homebase is mandatory same as in the Eufy app. The connection to the camera is trough the Homebase.

But it depends on your camera. If you bought a camera without Homebase and set that up in the Eufy app then you probably chose the wrong device in Homey

Hi, this time in English.

Ik got a battery 1080p camera doorbell. It looks all setup in the Eufy securtity app.

In Homey i choose the 1080p battery one.

But i guess i need to buy a Homebase still?