[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@TheOmnilord maximum 2 days

Ok, I can share one of each.

@TheOmnilord i will dm you tonight when im home :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rotating_light: Looking for people who are willing to share access to one of the following devices:

Need access:

Already access + work in progress:

1 Like

Hi Martijn, hi Everybody,

I hope this is the correct way to address an issue related to Eufyā€¦if not, pls. appologize and let me know how to it correctly.

I installed the HomeBase 3 and 2 Cameras S330 and have some questions:

1. As advised I set up a 2nd account with a different mail address and password. This is used within Homey. After I added the devices to this account in the original Eufy-App (so not in the one of Homey). After this the devices disappeared from the original account I used to set them initially up. Is this correct?
    Whatā€™s now ths use for the 1st account?

2. When changing the status to OFF, I get an error message: Invalid value for this propoerty according to metadata.
    Is this because I cannot switch it off via Homey, but via Eufy only?

3. I didnā€™t manage to get a stream shown on Homey in case of an alert. Also no snapshot on a Push Message. Is it generally not possible?

Thanks to all and a great Sunday!

1 Like

@Olly_Homey correct place! :slight_smile:

1. 1st account you use on your phone. Second account in Homey

2. Thats a.bug i guess. Please send a diagnostic report

3. Yes please follow [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 and Q3 (streaming not possible. Snapshot only on events)

Puuuhhhā€¦good! Report has been sent via the Web-App - hope it worked. Thanks!
About my 3rd point: Settings are ok, so as described in the FAQs, but I still get no snapshot when setting up a flow to get a photo via Push Messages. The Eufy-Push works.

1 Like

@Olly_Homey i see them coming in as well
Please share your flow

grafik

@Olly_Homey change to person detected. Its same as in the Eufy app :slight_smile:

Doesnā€™t workā€¦a window pops up showing ā€œJohn Doeā€ as a person (just the name), I press Start, a green hook pops up, but no push.

@Olly_Homey testing is not the same as a actual event.

@Olly_Homey for your report iā€™ll make a fix

It is also not working for an actual event, so when moving in front of the camera. The Eufy app sends a message.

Thanks a lot!

@Olly_Homey please send a report after motion

On the wayā€¦

1 Like

@Olly_Homey regarding the OFF error
I thought that was on the camera. But you meant the Homebase.
That only works when you connected a keypad. You should use Disarmed.

Will make a fix for the error though

Ok, undertsood. Thanks!

1 Like

@Olly_Homey all good in the Eufy app
Kamera Eingang is reporting person detection with a image.

So please check your flows.
When you click Kamera Eingang device tile in Homey you can also see statuses and image