[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Do you need me too? For me It is no problem if It is like this.

At first every camera, Homebase and sensor was red. Now my SoloCams seam to work but the Homebase are still red. It works if I use the Eufy app on my phone.

I will try the other version.

When I try to login I get ā€œNetwork request failedā€.

@ExtraKim yeah same issue as @Ekapco

Can you try the live version?

Live version works.

Yes for me as well

New app update (TEST: 3.18.13):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: none

FIXES:
1: FIX: enforce notifiactions for Homebase error
2: FIX: propertyName error for Wall Light Cam
3: FIX: homebase error

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

Fixed Thnx

1 Like

Today something strange happen, Eufy switched to Away when my wife left and I was still at home.

I have buttons to change the modes, those didnā€™t work. Had to change in the Eufy app. When I left the mode didnā€™t change. I got home again and downloaded the test app. Now when I left home, the mode didnā€™t change.

@ExtraKim I donā€™t really get the issue. Not sure how you setup your flows

I use Smart Presence or a button to change modes in Eufy. None of them worked earlier today. I have noticed that it have changed now the my wife got home (Iā€™m at work), so maybe it works again.

Let me know when it doesnā€™t :wink:

Wonā€™t be home until late this evening.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure that I should write thisā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye: I or maybe my daughter, had turned off wifi on my phone. :woozy_face::man_facepalming:t3:

:joy:

1 Like

:joy:

Hello martjinpoppen,

at first, amazing work from you. Hands up :wink:

am a new Homey user and am currently trying to integrate my five 1080p/2K indoor cameras (HomeKit version) into Homey. Unfortunately, without success. Adding the application to Homey works. Signing in with the Eufy login details (shared account and also admin account) works flawlessly. I can add five cameras, but no image is visible. Do you have any idea what could be the cause?

Maybe that helps: a75bbdc3-0333-4fe4-a578-c0934363aaff

Thank you :wink:

@SMR what do you mean with no image? Thereā€™s no live view on Homey. Only when you had a event. see [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1 and Q3

Hello there,

Im a bit off a nuub at dis type of thing bud i like playing with it. Can somebody help me please?

I have a Homey pro and a Eufy Home base 3 with two Eufy cam 3. I cant get a simple if cam detect something licht up led-ring. Bud there seems to be some sort off a connection. When i press licht on in homey the cam flash one time. I already login with an admin account in homey, scrolled for an hour i dint now it anymore.

I want to switch between home and away thro Homey.

Big thanx in advance

Hi
I dont see that in your report
Can you make sure to do the actions and send a new report that

@martijnpoppen later I will share again debug logsā€¦while temp and battery works perfectly, also picture seems to be updated, seems itā€™s not the case for alerts (person/car etc.)