[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Sharkys ah interesting one

Hi

I dont know what you mean!
What i need to do?

Apologies for mystification Martijnā€¦I forget that I have to have enabled notifications for given mode to get motion triggers :joy: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: Seems itā€™s working right.

1 Like

@Marcel_Boetzkes can you first check if you push notifications are enabled?

See [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

Yes, they are enabled in away and disabled in at home.

So when you are in the home mode you dont get notifications. And Homey also wont get notified

Homey works perfect and Eufy also. All the notifications from both systems work fine. Only when i say to Homey if there is motion detected by Eufy, light up the Homey ledring. And that is not working, it was a test. I want to let Homey decide/switch if lā€™m at home or away in Eufy by a flow.

@Marcel_Boetzkes so can you make sure that theres a motion event and after that send a new report. ?

Hi @martijnpoppen

I am sorry, but an old bug is back again with v3.18.13.

Suddenly, ā€œArm Mode changedā€ > ā€œArm Mode is Homeā€ (for example) is no longer triggered when I change arm state through my flows.

This was reported in August, and you fixed it in v3.16.10:

FIX: trigger when security mode changed

Hey @Peter_Kalrsson
And when you change it from the Eufy app it works?

Yes @martijnpoppen - as it was before, working from the app and keypad, but not from flows any longer.

UPDATE: Pls note that the arm state is updated correctly in Homey, but the ā€œArm Mode changedā€ is not triggered (exactly the same behaviour as in August)

@Peter_Kalrsson i didnā€™t change anything this time :wink:

@martijnpoppen :joy: I will do another test then!

@Peter_Kalrsson feel free to send a report :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen

Weird, tested again, worked now. I do have evidence though that it didnā€™t work earlier today.

Hopefully, a temporary glitch :blush:

(Pls ignore the report I sent for the time being :+1:)

1 Like

@martijnpoppen since all update to 3.18.13 everything work just as fine as normal. Thanks for your commitment to solve the issue :grin:

1 Like

I received an email from Eufy with the Solocam S340, a new camera. Looks promising, nice features. I think of buying it.

Itā€™s not supported yet by your app. Do you have plans to adopt it? Is it possible that it will work after adding it, as it looks like another earlier camera.

@Roger_Gorissen
Yeah all new cameras are coming to this app eventually.

But as you know this is a reversed engineered solution, so it takes some time to integrate new cameras in this app.

Iā€™ll have a look at it. But without the physical device it will be quite hard to add soon :wink:

1 Like

Is it possible to start a camera recording (start/stop) triggered from a Homey flow ?

@larsew no unfortunately not.