[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

What I meant was that if you use one account on several phones/Homey/etc, two normaly works just fine, when you use a third, one of the other devices gets logged out.

1 Like

Thanks for commitment to solve my issue! 2FA is not in use. I’ve tried to repair the connection again and now it works but probably just until tomorrow. The account is exclusively used for the Homey integration, and only for the Homey integration on one Homey. My Homey is the only platform where I have ever entered the credentials.

@Blaxtar so strange. When it logs out again can you send a new report?

It doesn’t really shows that it logs out. It seems like Homey still believes that the homebase is connected, and the flow‘s are running without any error reports, but the arm mode isn’t changing. When I open up the homebase in Homey and try to repair the connection it first fails and shows that the homebase is offline. Then I try to repair it a second time and then it works. I will try to pay attention to when it happens next time and send a diagnostics report as soon as possible.

@Blaxtar how does it show that the Homebase is offline? :thinking:

Thats not built in this app…

@martijnpoppen I can screen record for you next time it appends if that would make the troubleshooting easier?

@Blaxtar Yes sure!

If you mean that the devices are showing a red triangle after repairing, thats the normal start sequence of Eufy devices :wink:

@Blaxtar do you mean that the arm mode is not changing when you change it in Homey or from Eufy to Homey?
That both doesnt require a repair or a login

@martijnpoppen arm mode isn’t changing in Eufy when I try to change it from Homey. After repairing the connection it works again and I can change arm mode.

@Blaxtar sounds like push notifications are disabled at some point. So its not really a logout. Would like to see the report when it happens again

I would be happy to contribute with that and hope you can identify the problem. I get back to you as soon as it happens again.

2 Likes

also happening to me now?

@Nitramevo please send a report

1 Like

@Nitramevo so you have the same issue that the security mode change is not coming through?

@Nitramevo @Blaxtar sorry i misunderstood. Sending from Homey to Eufy doesn’t work. I thought the other way around.

Let me investigate that.
Will be next week, im on holiday still

1 Like

Mine have been working for 24h now, crossing my fingers that it maybe works now.

1 Like

Have a great vacation. I am sure it’s needed and well-deserved.
Just for your information: I get a notification on the time line saying ‘the app stopped working. the developer has been informed’. And in the app there’s an icon (warning sign) telling me the app broke down/stopped working. So far a restart of the app has fixed it.

Eufy Security app v. 3.18.11
Homey Pro Model: Early 2019
Homey fw version 10.0.0
Homey IOs app versioin 7.3.0.1253
Devices: Homebase, eufyCam 2 Pro x 2, Doorbell model T8210

@Nitramevo probably a memory issue. When your Homey is high in memory it will close the apps with highest memory.

Eufy is memory heavy so it probably is killed by the memory limit

1 Like

Happened again for me now, I ran a diagnostic and screen recorder the behavior. Too big to be posted here though…

993d6683-5ab4-44d6-9894-6530fef5b4ab

Yes. A memory issue. Didn’t think about that, because I haven’t installed or changed anything for long (on my HP2019), but….installed Homey fw updates!!!
I had to remove some apps etc.
Thx @martijnpoppen

1 Like