[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

No idea why this can’t be delivered to the Netherlands anymore?
My date of delivery is still april 19.

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.10):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Homebase 3 - Pet and Vehicle detection

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

4 Likes

I miss 1 important function in the official Eufy app, that’s a time-based activation of motion detection on the 2k doorbell.
I live on a main street, dozens of people walk past my door every day, so having the motion detection constantly switched on is no option. In the official app it’s not possible to switch to motion detection between, for example 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Would be great if something like that could be realized within the Homey app!

Hey @Hermann_Stengel
In the eufy app you have the different security modes. (home / away / etc) Per security mode you can set rules for specific camera’s

After you set those you can trigger these modes from Homey :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @martijnpoppen , Today my S380 homebase 3 device will arrive. Did you had some feedback from the developer if the sensors will work withe the new Homebase?
And can they be connected to both Homebase devices or only on one? In case they work but buggy or something like that.

Thanks.

ps were you able to use the link? Saw that it is no longer to deliver in the Netherlands anymore. Perhaps I was just lucky (this time).

Edit: I see it can be send to the Netherlands again but a lot more expensive now. :man_facepalming:

@Heula Yes I looked into it and it was a bug in the library. Hopefully the dev of the library will make a release soon.

I issued a Pull Request with the fix: FIX: HB3 connected sensors not reporting by martijnpoppen · Pull Request #319 · bropat/eufy-security-client · GitHub

Edit: no didn’t order as it wasn’t possible to order to NL

1 Like

Homebase 3 arrived today and is working fine. Installed a 250 gb ssd as storage.
indeed, the sensors are not working yet. I can add them in Homey but it won’t notice when doors are open.
For now I only have my doorbell and camera added and when the bug is fixed I will add all sensors.

Still configuring all new stuff like face recognition etc.

When all is set to the homebase 3 I think I’m going to use the old homebase as chime and extra siren if needed.

2 Likes

Hey Martijn, the cam 3c has a THEN card to toggle the camera light.

But this card is missing for the cam 3. Do you think it can be implemented?? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @danone
Strange, that should be there :thinking:

Will have a look!

3 Likes

I have the Eufy S380 homebase with 4 cam3.
I have created the homebase device and a device for each camera, and am able to control the mode of the system.
But I do not get any battery updates from the cameras and motion detection does not trigger the when card.

I see that you recommend creating a second login but I do not see anywhere in the mobile app to do that. Is it still needed?

@Anders_Gregow

The battery update takes some time. You can force that by changing the security modes.

For the events :
Make sure to enable push notifications and a restart of the Eufy Homey app might help too

Edit: the second login is strongly recommended as Eufy doesn’t handle 2 logins at the same time very well. It will work probably but it can lock you out of your system when using 2 integrations at the same time

Ok, will test your suggestions.

Regarding second login; where do I find that? I do not see it anywhere.

It will be under Control Center → share management.
There you can share devices and after create a account for the email you invited there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found it, thanks.

Maybe you should update the instruction for your app in the app store?
It was not obvious to me that I should share the system. I was looking for “add a user”.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Anders_Gregow will do!

1 Like

New app update (TEST: 3.9.13):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: Homebase 3 <Sensors
2: FIX: Eufycam 3 Light Flowcard
3: FIX: Show Patched API on streamings page :frowning:
4: FIX: get local Homey url for stream page
5: FIX: Homebase 3 chime
6: FIX: Solocams security modes

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

Hi Martijn
Issue of the solocams is not fixed. Eufy app does not change the security mode…

@Jan_Albert will have another look :frowning:

Hi Martijn,
The light card is there now, many thanks!

I’m seeking some clarification, please.
The card is called “toggle” but it’s asking to input a value such as “on” or “off”. Isn’t toggle just supposed to turn the light ON if it’s OFF and vice-versa?

Also, when turn ON, the light only stays ON for a second or two, then turns off. Sometimes stays ON for less than a second, other times for a couple of seconds, and once every few attempts stays ON for good, until I tell it to turn OFF. Not sure if that’s normal?

Hi

Fix worked find , homey reads out the door sensors now

Tx

1 Like