[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Thnx a lot. It’s indeed a setting to detect all motions which turns off the facial recognition and doesn’t send an image.
Thnx again for your mega fast response!

1 Like

Yes I just saw it in the response.

pic_url: '',
      create_time: 1646910557824,
      file_path: '',
      notification_style: 2,
      push_count: 1

And I was explicitly checking for the pic_url. Which i removed now. So everything should work now.

For all camera’s because the response are different per model :sweat_smile:

Hi Martin! I have another request for the 2C Pro. Function to turn the siren on the same way as the spotlight (button), as well a flowcard to turn on the siren.

Hey @Bergman
As far as I know that doesn’t work for Homebase connected cameras. But if you want we can test it ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets do it :slight_smile: i will invite you :+1:

No need, I’ll make a test version first :slight_smile:

New app update (test: 2.31.8):

Changelog:
1. NEW: add alarm to Eufy 2C PRO

@Bergman can you give it a try? :slight_smile:

Hm, Eufy EufyCam 2 Pro does have also Alarm - Home base and Camera…would be interesting to see if this works :slight_smile:

Will add it to test too @Sharkys

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

I have already reported this to Eufy, but maybe you can take a look as well, so this is not caused by your integration :blush:.

I use your app together with Smart Presence to switch security mode (Home/Away).

I don’t want to have any notifications every time this happens, so I have ‘disabled’ this option in Eufy’s app (V4.1.3_893) on iPhone:

• HomeBase 2 > Notification > Switch modes from app

The change is saved successfully, BUT once the first switch happens (e.g. from ‘Home’ to ‘Away’, trigger by your app), the option is back to ‘enabled’ again.

Hey @Peter_Kalrsson ,

• Please note: If you disable these notifications Homey is not able to receive any selected security mode from Eufy. As the notifications are not coming trough.

• As for the issue. This is caused by the Homey integration:

Somehow Eufy doesn’t persist these settings. So I made a option in Homey to force them.
When you go to the Homebase device settings in Homey you see a checkbox which forces these settings.

Hope this is the solution you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Ok, fair enough @martijnpoppen, thanks for your quick answer, as always.

So, to conclude, we must have this notification enabled, otherwise the integration will not work.

1 Like

Not if you’re not using the if security mode has changed cards.
Then you can disable the checkbox :slight_smile:

Was it this card you added? If so, is it only possible to turn on the alarm on all cameras?

@Bergman I added the cards as you requested :stuck_out_tongue:

So you can find the card at the camera:

Not if you’re not using the if security mode has changed cards.
Then you can disable the checkbox :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen Now I am a bit confused, but I think I understand now :wink:

I will never use Eufy’s app to change security mode. Any changes will always be triggered from your Homey app. I am not using the security mode has changed cards, only Set Security mode.

Having said this, I should be able to:

• Disable HomeBase 2 > Notification > Switch modes from app in Eufy’s app.
  • Disable Force switch mode notifications (prevent turning off by Eufy) in your Homey app.

Is that correct? :slight_smile:

Yes correct! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there! :slight_smile:

Reading with interest about your nice work with Eufy app to homey pro. But ha e you heard anything yet from Athom regarding the bridge?

Tha ks for nice work!

David /Sweden

1 Like

Hey @David_Linder

Yes I heard from them but they’re still in contact with Eufy.
So still no answer.
We want Eufy to allow us to use their API.
As the Homey Bridge is targeted at a lot of users and we don’t want unplanned updates in a API without us knowing. (as we had a month ago with the Eufy v4 update).

1 Like

Thank you for quick information! :slight_smile:
Lets hope Eufy has the same speed :wink:

1 Like