[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Sharkys sometimes when this happens to me it happens to all apps and the internal memory of Homey is too high at that point.

I only see that in the mobile app.

Already posted that on a different topic.

1 Like

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.1):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: person detection error in notification service

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Sharkys there were a lot of unhandled errors in the app since the last update, might be that that was the issue

1 Like

@martijnpoppen bedankt voor de leuke app! Het viel me op dat als ik kies voor het aanzetten van de snooze voor motion detection (en snooze voor homebase laat ik ongewijzigd op UIT staan) dat mijn Homebase 2 geen geluid maakt als de deurbel ingedrukt wordt.

Als ik de motion detection snooze vervolgens uit zet en de deurbel indruk dan maakt de Homebase 2 wel weer geluid.

De reden dat ik overdag de motion detection uit wil hebben is omdat ik aan een trottoir woon waar regelmatig loopverkeer is (en iedereen loopt uit gewoonte altijd heel dicht op het huizenblok. Ik moet maar eens een plantenbak neer gaan zetten :joy:)

PS: zou je ook kunnen laten weten op welke manier ik je kan supporten voor jouw werk? :+1:

Edit: ik stuur wel een report op via de app (lees ik nu hierboven 290e595c-dd5b-47e4-84af-4f0de1eaba88). Laat me nog wel ff weten hoe ik je kan supporten :slight_smile:

Hi @Ferry_van_E

Replying in English as this is the English Eufy thread. For Dutch we can talk over here: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security (nl)

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

I see indeed that the values are not parsed properly, I’ll make a fix for this soon!

For support you can use one of the buttons in the top post: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security (bunq, paypal, ko-fi) really appreciated!

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.4):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: reduce memory
2: FIX: homebase snooze @Ferry_van_E

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.5):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: sensor off value @Heula

1 Like

Latest update seems to have broken my (dual) doorbell. Have sent diagnostics report from the app 74120e41-a102-4293-ac62-0decba90a8f2

Thanks @jonathan_draper
Unfortunately not able to fix it atm due to no laptop :wink:

hi @martijnpoppen First of all thank you for the great app! Same issue for me as Jonathan, the e.g. ‘Doorbell pressed’ doesn’t work anymore within the flows.

Hey @B0rrie
Thanks
Yes see my post above yours

1 Like

Hello, can I use this app to have a notification show up on our Samsung smart tv? with some flow/triggers magic?

Hey @Vick_Shera
Not sure if samsung TV has support for that

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.7):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: app error

Yes and no… it does so with ring doorbell… was hoping maybe your app with a homey could be the connecting (missing) bridge :grin:

Motion alerts from the camera no longer works, stopped after last update 8 hours ago.

1 Like

@Vick_Shera that depends on the Samsung app i guess and not on the Eufy app :stuck_out_tongue:

See Samsung SmartTV App for Homey | Homey

@Sonny_Schurer see the 2nd post above yours :wink:
(Should be fixed again in 3.9.7)

Thanks @martijnpoppen all working again now

1 Like

New app update (LIVE: 3.9.9):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: memory usage

1 Like