[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

Hi Martijn, I don’t even want anything from you, I wanted eufy to act. Maybe they can tell you how it can work or give you some hints. I am patient and wait till you can do something to make the situation better but I thought that eufy can do something for you so you can do it quicker.

@Rudiger this integration is not official. Therefore the current setup is reversed engineered. So Eufy should first come up with a API before they can help me out. So until then it is reverse engineering.

Also check the link i shared. I already have contacts at Eufy and Athom and were working together to find a solution for all eufy apps

Then, apparently, I was too hasty. I thought maybe it would help. I didn’t want to stand in anyone’s way, I just wanted to help.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification and sorry I did not read the earlier response. Then I hope it will work🙏🏻

1 Like

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.8.8):

Changelog:

FIXES
1. FIX: device settings caused network error
2. FIX: dont show unsupported devices during pairing

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

I have my robovac set up successfully but it doesn’t seem to expose to HomeKit. I have experiments on. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Any thoughts?

@Elliott_Woolf I don’t think Homey exposes Vacuums to Homekit. But better to ask this to Athom. I don’t control that

1 Like

Is there anything I can to do help add the eufy s1 pro?

I’m an early backer and received mine 2 days ago.

Would be awesome to at least start and return it.

Would be more awesome if I can make it auto empty on command when no one is home. And turn off auto empty when someone ís home.

@Fabian_Annequin at this moment the S1 is not on the planning. First the app should be capable of supporting a lot of other devices. Eufy recently launched a lot of robovacs which are using a new protocol. Once those are added we can start looking at new devices. but only when it is officialy launched. i’m not supporting kickstarter devices. i rather support fully working devices

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 2.0.2):

:tada:
Great news! All new devices have been added to the app (excluding the new kickstarter S1).
See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #3 by martijnpoppen

:rotating_light:
When installing the new version when you already had a Robovac connected to Homey. You’ll be asked to repair your device. This is due to changes from the old API to the new one.

:warning: Please not that repairing and login take a long time due to all different API’s

Changelog:

NEW
1. NEW: Add all Eufy Clean devices (except S1)
2. NEW: Cloud connection to new devices
3. BREAK: App rewrite to support all 3 API Types.

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Fabian_Annequin I added support for the new devices, can I get access to your S1 to test it out ? :smiley:

Hi Martijn,

thank alot for adding the new devices! I changed to the test-version 2.0 and tried to add my X10 pro omni. But I get the answer „No new devices found“.

I tried using the wrong password and within a second got the message ‘No new devices found’.
Did you use the correct username/password combination?

1 Like

@Rudiger Please:

@Robin_van_Kekem let me know if everything works as expected :slight_smile:

Here is the numer I got:

0375a865-2e89-482a-bfda-25d916d17bad

@Rudiger looks like a invalid login. There’s no proper error handling yet, working on that, but didn’t want to wait longer with this release :smiley:

@Rudiger @Robin_van_Kekem Made a fix :slight_smile:

I’m on a US account so already using the new API. Reverted it to old api.

you can test 2.0.2

Now I restarted the app and now it says „Searching for devices…
It runs for over 15 minutes.
How long should I wait?

Did you update to 2.0.2?