[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Linden85 please keep this thread in english.

can you make sure the IP is correct?

Ohh wait the strange the ip adress was changed.
But after changing the following error :aborted

1 Like

@Linden85 sorry dont get what you mean with aborted.

Can you send a new report

7c01d16f-0122-40ae-8f2e-0d6f38cdebff

It’s not possible to set the ip address.

@Linden85 restart the app and try again,

No result

@Linden85 sorry but can you elobarate a bit more, because it’s very hard to understand whats going on

Did you try via the webapp already ? that handles device settings a bit better

Edit: continued in DM

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.8.5):

Changelog:

FIXES
1. FIX: 15C max connection issue
2. FIX: settings timeout issue

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Home App for Homey | Homey

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.8.6):

Changelog:

FIXES
1. FIX: 15C max connection issue
2. FIX: settings timeout issue
3: FIX: minor code improvements

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Home - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

When will it be possible to add the x10 omni pro?

@Mat_Maas no idea. The new Robovacs use a new protocol. Currently there are a lot of developers working on it trying to decrypt that. But the question would be more if the x10 can be added, not when

1 Like

Hello @martijnpoppen , sorry to bother you again :stuck_out_tongue:

I have another question concerning Eufy S1 Pro vacuum this time. I’m wondering if it can also be added as compatible device, do you think this new protocol will affect this one as well?

Hey @Akeran
I see it recently launched, so yes this afffetcs the new protocol.
Will add it to the incompatible list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #3 by martijnpoppen

Edit: it’s still a kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eufy-security/eufy-s1-pro-floor-washing-robot-vacuumandall-in-one-station

Yes, sorry, should have mentioned it’s still on Kickstarter.

I will keep an eye on this app then, until it becomes compatible.

Thanks!

Hi Martijn,

thanks alot for your work. Since I have a X10 Omni Pro now, any outlook or timeline when it will be integrated in the app?

Thanks in advance,

MMM

@MMM same answer applies: [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #345 by martijnpoppen

Hi there, I wrote to eufy (integrating eufy X10 omni pro in Homey) and got this reply (after escalating to the management team):

Thank you very much for your feedback and the escalation of the concern. Apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment.

We understand that a seamless integration of our robot vacuums into your smart home is of great importance to you.

Your suggestion to improve compatibility with Athom Homey has been forwarded to our software development team. We really appreciate your suggestion as it helps us to improve our products and services.

However, please understand that we cannot guarantee that this proposal will be implemented. The development of software and the integration of new protocols require extensive testing and coordination, and not all proposals can be realized.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Mit nettem Gruss
Rüdiger Prenzel

@Rudiger ok but what do you expect from Eufy and me in this case? They dont have a open API. So a reversed engineered is the only solution right now.

We’re working really hard on it, so please be patient.

Edit, next to that take a look here: Eufy | Homey

I wrote:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been running a smart home for a long time, with the help of which I was able to control the predecessor model to your X10, the iRobot Roomba i7+, without any problems. When I left the house (always at different times, so a scheduled time control doesn’t work) the iRobot started its work and was done when I got back.
I had previously informed myself whether my smart home control panel (Athom Homey pro) was able to control eufy products. It is, but unfortunately the following robotic vacuum cleaners cannot be controlled: Eufy Robovac R550c, Eufy Robovac X10 Pro Omni, Eufy Robovac X10 Pro, Eufy Robovac X10, Eufy Robovac X9 Pro, Eufy Robovac X8 Pro and Eufy Robovac L60 SES.
Since I am currently very satisfied with the newly acquired vacuum cleaner (I am also satisfied with my Mach V1 ultra), I am very disappointed that a simple control (start, stop, dock) of the mentioned models does not work. It would certainly be in the interest of many users if you would enable cooperation with the ever-expanding smart home centers such as Athom Homey.
At Athom it is said that a new protocol is used that prevents this cooperation.
Please create the conditions so that this is made possible at short notice.
Thank you in advance.

@Rudiger so my question once again. What do you expect from me?

I understand that you sent a message to Eufy. But not sure what i should do with that?

next to that take a look here: Eufy | Homey