[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Robin_van_Kekem as far as I’m aware no integration has fixed this yet. Most of the time the Homey integration is ahead of the others :stuck_out_tongue:

But if you lookout for these numbers:

this.PLAY_PAUSE = '151';
            this.DIRECTION = '155';
            this.WORK_MODE = '152';
            this.WORK_STATUS = '153';
            this.GO_HOME = '173';
            this.CLEAN_SPEED = '158';
            this.FIND_ROBOT = '160';
            this.BATTERY_LEVEL = '163';
            this.ERROR_CODE = '177';

those are the new DPS keys. Please let me know if you find anything useful

2 Likes

Hey Martijn,
maybe a really stupid question, but in the ‘non supported devices’ list the L60 SES is mentioned. Does this also mean the L60/l60 hybrid aren’t supported?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@Prowl the L60 should work. But cant say for sure.

Thanks for the quick reply :smiley:

Decided to buy the L60 and give it a try, Connection was successful, but after adding the static IP no stats besides
‘error’ showed up:

Is there any way to fix this? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Prowl is it the L60 SES?

That one is not supported (yet) [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #3 by martijnpoppen

Aah too bad. Its the L60 without the SES

1 Like

Hi Martijn. Thanks for all efforts done. Much appreciated.

small question. Try to connect eufy robovac x8 pro. Installation is ok but remains offline. First indication is add the ip address I have a fixed ip for the robot but when I want to enter the ip and save an timeout is prompted. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi @Gab
Unfortunately the X8 pro is not supported
See [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #3 by martijnpoppen

Thank you, Martijn, for your response.

I recently got into Homey and noticed Xtype, so I assumed it could be installed.

Is there any possibility that it might be added in the future?

Thanks again for all the effort you put into developing the apps.

Hi @Gab

Yeah i expect them to work, already tried different things, but it might require some other integration.
So work in progress, but not there yet

2 Likes

Martijn, i have tried to connect my 15C Max from Eufy. When logging in, the Vacuumcleaner is found, but when providing the correct IP adres i get the message “Network request failed”. Checking “New API” gives the same issue. Any clue?

@Daniel_Boer please send a diagnostic report

Done

@Daniel_Boer I don’t see any issues. Only that you tried many times to reconnect. Give it some time to startup, because that’s seems to be the issue.

Martijn,

Just tried it again, in the app i get a time out of 30000ms message.

@Daniel_Boer Please explain what you did

1. Downloaded your Eufy Home app
    2…Add a device by selecting a C-series Robovac. 3. Log in with my credentials on Eufy Home (popup in Homey)
  2. My vacuumcleaner is found, checked and appears in Homey after selecting.
  3. A error sign is visible on the tile (Device unavailable)
  4. In advanced settings i add the local IP adres of the 15C Max and save (fixed IP in the router/modem). The ID and key are pre-filled in.
  5. In the app the message “Timeout after 30000ms” appears. (via webui i get “Network request failed”)

@Daniel_Boer please try to restart the app and send a diagnostic report after restart

Done