[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Robin_van_Kekem yes wait. Or if you know how to debug a unknown tuya device you can help

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.8.0):

Changelog:
1. NEW: add Login instead of deviceId/Localkey

:tada:
No need anymore for lookup of deviceId and localKey. Those will be automatically fetched from now on. You only have to login with your Eufy Home account and the app will take care of the rest :slight_smile:

See supported device list: [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #3 by martijnpoppen

2 Likes

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.8.0):

Changelog:
1. NEW: add Login instead of deviceId/Localkey

:tada:
No need anymore for lookup of deviceId and localKey. Those will be automatically fetched from now on. You only have to login with your Eufy Home account and the app will take care of the rest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice going! You are the best. Super easy like this!

1 Like

thanks @LRvdLinden ! :smiley:

1 Like

No thank you! This is a super update and very user-friendly. :muscle:

1 Like

thank you for this update.

Can you help me to understand this message?

The robovac is on my iot network i did a port forward to homey and can control is with the eufy app.
any ideas?

edit: i use the G10

@Patrick_85 please send a diagnostic report

1 Like

did send you the log and code :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.8.1):

Changelog:
1. FIX: disconnect error

1 Like

@Patrick_85 fixed :wink:

Thank you :slight_smile:
now we need to wait for the app :slight_smile: can i force to update the app manually?

@Patrick_85 yes, just click the link above (1.8.1) press geeen install button and it will overwrite the latest version without data loss :slight_smile:

youā€™re a champ it works!
can you tell me and the rest what the problem was?

@Patrick_85 because the ip of your robovac was unknown after login the robovac connection could not be made resulting in a strange error

1 Like

Iā€™ve created a debug log: 584ad479-7685-4633-8ab1-51dc4bd45694
If you can point me to a tutorial on how to debug a unknown tuya device, I will try.

@Robin_van_Kekem did you see this? [APP][Pro] Eufy Home - #3 by martijnpoppen

Thereā€™s no fix available (yet). The new devices have a different way of connecting. Also other plugins are not fixed yet. Iā€™m checking with other developers aswell.

also see: Commands don't necessarily work across different devices Ā· Issue #28 Ā· CodeFoodPixels/robovac Ā· GitHub

But looks like you are already aware of that repository :wink: (Please add support for Model X8 Pro SES #T2276113 or #T2276 Ā· Issue #46 Ā· CodeFoodPixels/robovac Ā· GitHub)

If I did I wouldnā€™t have asked you right :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, have been searching on how to add Eufy to Home Assistant.
Iā€™ll be patient and will keep searching then!

@Robin_van_Kekem but this is Homey :stuck_out_tongue:

To answer your question about the local tuya.
The connection between Homey (or other plugins) to the Robovac is made via the Local TuyaApi. So thereā€™s no cloud connection needed. But as said the X8 Pro and X9 use different values. As you can see in my linked github issue above. But I couldnt get them to work. The Dps is different but even when mapped correctly the commands are not working, so looks like some encryption is applied from Eufy

Ah, damn, wrong forum :rofl: :joy:

Iā€™ll see what I can figure out. Iā€™m currently trying IOBroker to see how far I can get.
Keeps you from the streets, hey :sunglasses: