[APP][Pro] ELKO Smart (deprecated)

Help! I have many Elko Super Thermostats and they work fine, but I have some working as Regulators and they won’t turn on or off by Flows. I have Excluded and Included without any help. This is to my bathroom and it’s now 15 degrees, so I’m a bit desperate. Anyone?

I don’t have a solution, but can confirm I’m having the same issue, turning on and off my thermostat set as regulator in a flow don’t work anymore. Seems to coincide with the latest stable update.

I think so too

The issue with “measure_temperature” were fine between 17. february and 25th. See graph.
This one is set to “supervisor_floor”.
Might be a quickfix?? @prj_84 :smiley:

I’m also experiencing this issue:

Invalid setting type! Got string but expected boolean (checkbox) for regulator Mode

For me it happens when I try to turn on chold lock as my son now can reach the on/off button :see_no_evil:

Since the latest update my Elko-devices won’t work with my homey pro. I have lighting (elko smart dim puck uni), hating thermostats (esh plus super tr rf ph) and Elko smart switches to control the lighting. I have many Phillips hue devices also but they seem to work fine. In the homey app the icons of Elko Smart products show that the homey is searching for connection but can’t find any. When navigate to the menu for adding Elko devices in the homey app the same “searching symbol” shows in the top right corner and I’m unable to add new devices. Does anyone know a fix?

Hi,

I am not getting any kWh. Just installed this smart thermostat and it’s been using 600W for a while.

There is an issue with Elko Super Thermostats and Fows after the latest Firmware update. The Flows cant turn the thermostats on/off when they are in regulator mode. The issue causes a lot of trouble and is well known in several forums. I tried to check if there is any beta versions of the app but ELKO Smart App for Homey | Homey just redirects me to the oridnary version. Is there some way this can be solved ?

It seems to not work directly out of the box, at least I can’t get it to work.

Everyone thought that the latest firmware was the issue that caused the flow not to be able to turn on/off the Elko Super thermostats. When talking to support they mentioned that the firmware update could not cause the problem, but the Elko app was updated the day after, so there must be a bug in the lastest app version. Can this please be corrected? It is causing a lot of heating problems in my hose.

I’m having problems peogrammigng the smart Pir. How do i get the light to stay on for 15 mintes?

Why is the sensor acting like a stupid sensor?
When the sensor is deactivated, the light goes off.
If I set it to 0 sec, it is active all the time and the light does not go off. Can turn off the light in the app. But doesn’t turn on again when I move in front of the sensor. If I set the sensor to 60 sec, the light goes on and off when the sensor no longer detects movement. Cannot decide independently. sensor goes off after 10 sec and light after 40 sec does not go on

Hey, i just got the new Homey Pro 2023, and suddenly my Elko SmartVri Multiwire wont work, i get the error message “Device Unavailable, Invalid Value: wiringMode” , that wasnt even a choice in my “old” homey pro, but i have a “3wire” setup according to the manual, but no mather what i choose i cant get “contact” after the initial pairing, and when i quickly press 3 times to “repair” the lights just starts turning on and off 5-10 times

here is my debug code if needed:
c2d7e388-31a0-4208-8d5a-6dd853a8c605

1 Like

After i wrote this, i tried rebooting the entire homey, then it worked afterwards

Has ELKO taken over maintenance of this app yet? I thought I read that somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it now.

Will Elko smart tag be supported in a future update?

1 Like

Elko 316 GLED Dimmer will not connect to Homey Pro 2023.
After receiving the long awaited Homey Pro 2023 and migrating all devices and flows from the old 2019 everything went smooth, except two Elko dimmers. Thermostats were easily repaired, but the dimmers only get this error message (In english; something went wrong. Try again). And I have tried numerous times, with the hub just beside and tried to remove the device from Homey and re-pair, but get the same message:

2 Likes

Hi,

I am trying to set ut my new ELKO smart zigbee thermostat. But its not listed under “Thermostat” when I choose ELKO under “add device”. The thermostat is new to the market, maybe that is why? Is it possible to add it to the list? SMARTTERMOSTAT PLUS SO

All the best
/Joakim

2 Likes

Er det planlagt støtte for Ell Smart Tag?

Hi,
I have several ELKO Smart ESH Super TR RF Termostats installed and turning the termostat off or on using a Flow do not work.
When configuring the flow I have thees options:
Select the Termostat from a dropdown menu
Set power status Yes or No
Deley in sec

It do not matter if power status is set to yes or no, the Termostat do not turn off or on

Dose anyone have a solution?