[App][Pro] Elgato StreamDeck Integration

Hi @JBM ,
Sorry for the bad news but atm this is not supported by the standard buttons. It might be added some time in future, similar to the implementation the SD+ dials have. When I find some time to do that.

UPDATE TIME

Elgato just release the bugfix update for the plugin to the plugin store:

StreamDeck Plugin - v1.12.1

• Fixed: SD+ dial press event not working.

If the dial press event is not working for you after the update, make sure you are using the latest version of the StreamDeck app on your PC/Mac.

Hello, Thanks for the aPP.

I was playing around with the possibilities, and IĀ“m able to trigger on off devices. Display dataā€¦But for some reason IƧm not able to Fire a Trigger. It just wonĀ“t do anything. If I trigger the Flow in Homey it work fine. But no luck from the SD. Any Suggestions ?

If everything else works, then there is no reason for the trigger to not work.
If you want to use a trigger on a non trigger button you need to enable it explictily by ticking the according setting in the StreamDeck.
In any case please triple check your trigger names in Homey and on the StreamDeck because they are case sensitive and not trimmed. So accidental whitespaces could possible cause issues.
Also it might be a good thing to avoid special characters. So limit your trigger names to a-zA-Z0-9 only.

Thanks for the Quick response !!!

I think IĀ“ve double-checked all your suggestions. Let me share some examples.

My flow in Homey :

The setup in Stream Deck

Fire a Trigger

Version of the Plug in

Homey Integration

Version of the APP

I donĀ“t know if there is a way to debug to try to understand why is not working.
ļæ¼

Ohh. I see the confusion. The trigger name is not the flow name.
There is an actual WHEN card of the StreamDeck app which takes the trigger name as a parameter field. You need to use that card as the WHEN card as entry point for your flow.

Perfect !!!. Sorry for my misunderstanding. It works fine now. Very useful.

1 Like