Almost everything is working fine, many thanks! The only issue remaining as I see it are the refresh issue, the app stops updating and you need to restart the app in order to see the correct figures again.
Hallo Steven, sinds vandaag beschik ik over de Elekeeper app, waarmee mijn SAJ / Bliq thuisbatterij is gekoppeld. Ik gebruik vooralsnog een aparte omvormer van een ander merk. Maar ik heb wel inzage in mijn batterij
Door de koppeling met de Elekeeper app zou er toch meer data beschikbaar moeten kunnen komen voor de Homey? Zelf zou ik heel graag de capaciteit van de accu op enig moment willen weten zodat ik actiec kan ondernemen als deze te vol loopt.
Heb jij zelf nog intenties om jouw app uit te breiden?
Vriendelijke groet, Henk Slootweg
I only use the inverter for my solar panels. For me, it is working quite well at the moment, though I do have to restart it every now and then. I will fix this in a future update.
Additions for batteries can always be made by others, preferably those who actually own a battery themselves. I do not have one, so I cannot test it.
The code is public and customizable. You can achieve a lot with AI, and it is relatively simple.
Modbus over IP only works for the battery I guess, not for the Solar inverter.
This app was created for the solar inverter.
As told before, feel free do edit/copy/clone the code: GitHub - telenut/be.telenut.elekeeper: Homey app for the SAJ inverters using elekeeper app (cloud) · GitHub
Please write in English here, don’t think you want me to write in Swedish![]()
Hello,
I am glad that someone build an app for the SAJ inverters for Homey!
I have installed the and logd in to the app with my login. But I don’t get any data from the inverter and the dos not show any data.
Does anybody know what is wrong?
Greetings Michel
Feel free to run a diagonistic test… I can have look
Ik had inderdaad een andere versie. Deze gedownload en nu werkt het. Bedankt!
New test version 1.3.6 is now available.
This update improves reliability of the connection with the SAJ eSolar cloud:
- Added request timeouts, so a stalled SAJ API response can no longer block updates indefinitely.
- Prevented overlapping polling cycles.
- Improved automatic recovery when an SAJ session expires: the app now clears the invalid session, signs in again, and retries the update automatically.
Recent additions also include battery SoC and charge/discharge power support for installations where the API incorrectly reports no battery (such as some SAJ CH2 cabinets), plus per-string PV power and voltage where the inverter provides those values.
Please let me know how it behaves over the next few days—especially if values previously stopped updating after a longer period.
Many thanks for the update
. Will monitor and come back if any issues.
There stills seems to be an issue with the refresh. Had to restart the app today in order to get the correct SOC%.


