[APP][Pro] Ecovacs - Deebot

@Wesley_Witjes :point_up:
That’s the solution, thanks Edwin! Note that after removing the device I also removed the app to be sure :crazy_face:

Reinstall of the app did the trick!

Hi there
as I could not find the Ecocacs app I was about to write it by myself… until I discover this topic.
I just bought a deebot T9+
I installed the experimental version of the app (0.7.6, the latest available, right ?). But when I try ro add a device, i just get a screen with the deebot vacuum image… frozen. I just can’t do anything.
Any idea ? Thanks

ready to contribute, if it can help

EDIT: problem solved a day later!

hi, to start thnx for this app! I try to add my T8+, but I get a timeout after submitting my credentials. Any idea anyone what goes wrong? I could add the app, so internet is working fine. Thanks in advance!

I bought the Ecovax Deebot T9+ too, so I was looking how to connect this cleaner with my Homey. But I understand there is no solutions for that, at this moment.
It would be great if you could start a program via Homey, for example!

Another app I found doesn’t work for this model.

I’ll be following this forum in hopes of getting some good news. If I can help with testing I’d love to hear it :slight_smile:

Thank you all!

Dear all
finally I managed to write an app that is now live in the store : Aspirateurs Ecovacs Appli pour Homey | Homey
This version 1.0.0 is an MVP, please test it and confirm it works for your model
Then, let me know which capabilities you need, I’ll try and prioritize the development.

contrary to the Readme that is displayed, I abandonned the sucks.js library, which looks deprecated ; I used the great mrbungle64 / ecovacs-deebot.js which is uptodate.

Have fun and let me know

Thanks Aybert!

I got this error when logging in (t8 aivi)

Things I would like if possible. Add areas.

I would like to do one and one area.
When entered area, turn on lights. When left area, turn off lights (so that aivi camera works… Terrible in the dark) then continue to next area.
Maybe be able to dock in between to auto empty between areas.

Not sure if this will work, but that’s what I would like :wink:

Edit: Also, the first version here had “when state has changed”. Would also be nice

Thank you for testing
I’ll try and check your error message but honestly I do not know where to start from. When does it happen exactly ? Does it prevent you from using the app, or is it just a kind of information / non blocking message ?
Interesting idea to manage and track areas, I’ll have a look

@Radon which country is your homey hosted in ? there’s a dialog at the initiation of the app, to find it out, based on your homey IP address. Don’t you use a VPN ?
What do you get if you play http://ipinfo.io/json in a web browser, connected on the same network as your homey ? (for what you agree to share)

Sorry for the lack of information. It’s when I am trying to add the vacuum and logging in. Tried with wrong password, then I got a wrong password message instead of this. So it’s just won’t log me in.
Live in Norway, tried on wifi and cellular.

Tried again now, and just clicked ok and then logged in again. Now it went through. It’s added :ok_hand::blush:

Hi there

version 1.0.3 out soon
added an action flow card to clean one zone

Have fun and let me know

I will waiting for it, thank you

There has been a fault twice now, and I had to add the vacuum again and again. Red triangle, device is not available.

Hi Radon
I’ll try to investigate. Do other have the same issue ?

in the mean time I need some help testing the 1.0.5 version, if you have time please try it here Ecovacs | Homey
I added charging and cleaning status indicators, with associated trigger flow cards (conditions cards will come).
I also added a Area ID indicator. To add this I had to add extra modules, which makes the app fatter (from 12 to 57 Mbytes :frowning: ) But worse, it’s known not to work (yet ?) on the T9, unlucky me I have only that model at hand.
So would you please tell me if it works on other models ? On T9 it just displays ‘unknown’, on other you should get an area id (a number) - I’ll translate to area name if it works

Thank you. Will read you after ski holidays …

@Aybert Hi Aybert, i have the T8 aivi. For first thank you for you work on the app.
I installed the 1.05 version, its same as on your T9 it shows unknow

I’m sadly getting the same. Unknown, on t8 aivi

Ok folks
I managed to keep awake the part of my brains that was not yet on holidays and published a 1.1.0 version of the app - soon in the store. Features :

• app size back to a reasonable 16Mb
  • three indicators working : clean status, charge status, and… zone location !

you can use them in flows, triggering on value change, and picking up the new value in the appropriate tag. Allow 1 second delay before picking up the tag value - it does not update immediatly (maybe something that can be optimized).
As usual I tested on my T9, please share how it goes for other models

Thanks

I still have the problem that the Deboot is unreachable i needt to delete it and add again, but after few hours its unreachable again :frowning:
I found out that the problem appears after rebooting the whole Homey, so after reboot the Deboot doesn’t connect back

Happens here as well. But doesn’t even have to restart homey for it to happen. Just suddenly unreachable

Would it be possible to make the ‘mop installed’ into a flow trigger?

I want to mop every day, but if the mop pad isn’t replaced, it will just drag the dirt from yesterday around :sweat_smile: