[App][Pro] dingz (v1.3.1 / Test: v2.0.7)

Hi Chris

Thx for the quick reply.

I’m sorry, I tried all what you wrote but no way.

Bin wahrscheinlich zu blöd :slight_smile: können wir das mal zusammen machen?

Thanks
Mauri

BDW the dingz app is currently not HP2023 (v10.x) compatible…

Ok sorry, that’s the problem. I actually just got the new version 2023 and installed it.

Ok, do you have a date for that?

1 Like

Unfortunately no, locally tested everything is.

But I still have problems with the new dingz firmware v2.x and the HP2023 does not work properly yet either.

Ok, thanks.

I’m looking forward for a solution.

Mauri

1 Like

New update (Test: v1.3.0)

• Support HP2023
  • Support dingzSwitch > v2.0.21
  • Several internal changes

Attention

The dingz app v1.3.x requires the new dingzSwitch firmware v.2.0.21.

SimpleLog size

I have added a log interface for the simpleLog app. Unfortunately you can’t set the log level in the app at the moment. Please keep an eye on the log size and delete the entries if necessary…

1 Like

Hello Chris

Great and thank you for the new version!!

I have already done a few tests and can give you the following feedback:

• somehow it doesn’t recognize the switches with an impulse mode. Maybe it’s a coincidence but only all of my impulse switches are not shown.
  • In addition, when I press the button on the switch or via the dingz app, it recognizes switching on but not switching off in the Homey app.

The rest seems to be working.

I’m looking forward for your response / solution.
Mauri

Guete Morge,

Thanks for your feedback

• No idea what you mean…
  • Since the new firmware (v2) brought big internal changes, the app has to be rewritten. Until this is done, only the “old” device types (light, blinds & shade) are supported.
  • The dingz app is “bs” except for the firmware update, use the WebUI
  • Does it work via WebUI, probably a configuration error in the dingz

BDW: If it works via WebUI and not in Homey, then remove the device and rePair it again

Gruss Chris

Guete Morge Chris

Thx for your quick reply!

With Impuls I mean this:

It’s not a “normal” light but it works with an impulse for on/off. I don’t know, maybe it is a problem of my configuration.

Ok, I’m going to try.

Thank you & Gruss
Mauri

Hi Chris

I just tried the “puls” mode switches again. it’s definitely a problem with this setting on dingz. If I change the mode from “Puls” to “Licht” (see my previous picture) in the dingz settings, the switch is recognized. As soon as I change back it on “Puls” it doesn’t recognize it anymore. There seems to be a problem with this mode.

What can I do? There are no possibilities on dingz to change it, because I need this mode for my lights. And also because it worked with your old version.

Thx for your help.
Mauri

Ask dingz…

Gruezi Chris

First of all, thank you very much for your work! I am new here and have just received my Homey Pro (Early 2023). I use the latest DINGZ app in Homey (1.3.1) and also have the latest firmware (2.0.21) on the DINGZ switch.

Now I have created my first flow. It has worked pretty well so far. But I want the lights to come on only when it gets darker. So I used “Brightness becomes less than …” formula. I entered 35 lux as the value. Although a brightness of 200 lux is displayed, the flow comes on.

Am I making a mistake or is this a bug?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Greetings
Silvio

This is an internal function in Homey, then all apps should behave the same way.

What does your dingz device display:

Well, almost. Mine looks like:

DINGZ

How did you manage to display more than one status? I have to choose one at a time.

I have an additional question:
In the old version of your app (1.2.x), the buttons were recognised perfectly. In the current version, only the outputs are displayed. What do I have to take into account?

I have just realised that all details are displayed in the overview:
DINGZ2

Hello Chis
I’m new to the world of Homey.
I have the Homey pro 2023 and the dingz switches with firmware 2.0.21. I added two dingz to homey via your app. Now I don’t know why I get a red from exclamation marks with some of the entities.
dingz

How can I fix this?

Open Device, Read Errors, Correct Errors …:man_shrugging:

Unfortunately I didn’t find out what I have to enter on the dingz under Generic. Where can I read about it?
grafik

Good evening
I have the Homey Pro 2023 with the Dingz App 1.3.1 since today.
The Dingz are all configured and work as usual without Homey Pro.

Now I wanted to make a configuration in the Homey App for a Dings switch. Only I do not understand what goes into the field (screenshot). No matter what I enter there, the result remains empty. I had the same phenomenon in the previously installed version 1.2.5.

What am I doing wrong?

All buttons and outputs have unique names.
FW: 2.0.21

Best regards
Stephan

Best regards
Stephan

Übersetzt mit DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

@Daniel_Gut @RagnarCH

RTFM !:unamused:!