[App][Pro] dingz (v1.3.1 / Test: v2.0.10)

dingz app for Homey (v1.3.1)

Adds support for dingz.

Attention

The dingz app v1.3.x requires the new dingzSwitch firmware v.2.0.21.

Since the new firmware (v2) brought big internal changes, the app has to be rewritten. Until this is done, only the “old” device types (light, blinds & shade) are supported.

SimpleLog-App log size

I have added a log interface for the SimpleLog-App. Unfortunately you can’t set the log level in the app at the moment. Please keep an eye on the log size and delete the entries if necessary…

About

The dingz Switch is a device that allows you to easily connect the wired devices to the Homey smart home. Depending on the configuration, it includes switches, dimmers, blinds control and a motion (only plus), brightness and temperature sensor.

Note

• Diagnostic-Reports which are not requested by me will be deleted automatically Community first

• If you have problems after the upgrade, remove and rePair all devices.

• Please use the test version only in exceptional cases, you can load the productive/live version over the test version without any problems (if both versions are the same). Just do not delete the app. My crash log thanks you !

• Important for “Button … is …” where-card. Due to a known firmware problem, some of the Dingz buttons are not displayed correctly. In this case there is the following workaround:

1. Open the dingz Switch webUI in the browser (the ip-address can be found in the Device Settings-Page)
    2. Go to the Button Page.
    3. Remove ALL actions
    4. Save the settings
    5. Assign the actions again
    6. Save the settings again.
    7. done…

Supported Devices

• dingzSwitch FW: > 2.0.21
  • dingzSwitch plus FW: > 2.0.21

Beta versions are not supported

Usage

1. Install dingzSwitch.
  2. Add device to WLAN.
  3. Configure device with the Webinterface.
    • Add buttons name
    • Add device name
    • Add each button, dimmers, blinds name
    • Configure all dimmers, blinds and shades
    • Test if device is installed correctly
  4. Add device to Homey.

ToDo

• Add embedded dingz webUI.
  • Implement homey-css

Thanks

Special thanks to Sadi for the help in testing the new version.

Disclaimer

Use at your own risk. I accept no responsibility for any damages caused by using this app.

Copyright

Copyright 2022, 2022 cFlat-inc.org