[APP][Pro] Device Capabilities - Enhance the capabilities of devices

No sorry needed m8. I was just a bit confused. No hurries, and night night

1 Like

Chronograph is now supported.

1 Like

New in Test:

You can Change/Create values for Autocomplete, like timers for Chronograph, or events for AdvancedTriggers.

1 Like

Okay, in Test now:
Beter support for other apps, like Chronograph. It makes distinction between “types”, in a very short model:

"nl.qluster-it.AdvancedTriggers" :{
    canCreateByName: function({argName}={}) {return argName==="name" || argName===undefined; },
    getType: function() {return "event"; }
},
"nl.fellownet.chronograph" :{
    canCreateByName: function({argName}={}) {return argName==="name" || argName===undefined; },
    getType: function({cardId}={}) {
        return cardId.indexOf('timer')>-1 ? "timer" :
            cardId.indexOf('stopwatch')>-1 ? "stopwatch" : 
            cardId.indexOf('transition')>-1 ? "transition" : undefined;
    }
}

This makes it very easy to include other apps for importing flows.

1 Like

Hi Arie, you can’t stop, can you? Just great.

FYI Adjusting the Chronograph timer name works fine using the TEF import via App Settings,
but not yet thru the Device repair way and then pasting the TEF and clicking the Read Flows button.
The timer name is read correctly as you can see in the code in the screenshot, but it doesn’t appear in the edit form above it.

Screenshot

Screenshot from 2022-09-20 14-20-30

Just to compare, screenshot from App Settings:

Screenshot

1 Like

No sorry, i first make it in The Flow Exchanger, then i copy/paste stuff to Share Your Device.
Haven’t done that with everything yet, but because i wanted to get a bug out of test, i rolled out tot test.

But thanks for informing me!

1 Like

This sharing of flows and devices is only gonna work if it is completed and everything works well.

No problemo.

1 Like

Try it with the new test?

Check, works fine now!

1 Like

Okay, just a new version in test:

All views (Templates, Settings, AVDs) have been fixed to work well with iPhone (s5).
Also, favorites in templates!
And nice sorting and filtering.

I have created a new Template/post and adjusted one:

Can is ask that a few people hit the like button for post 2 and 3 of that topic?

This way it will show up at the top when sorted.

Thanks!

Known bug: Templates themselfs are not showing up on my iPhone. Working on it.

Fixed in a next edition:
When Advanced Flows are created while the AVD settings (Repair) is opened, are shown at the Templates Import view, just like the App Settings:

In next version:
Automatic copying of texts work on Web, Mobile Android, Mobile iPhone, anywhere i know!
No need to spend time selecting and copying the text, thats done automatic whatever device you use!

@Le_Cactus , @Peter_Kawa , @Caseda , @Mike1233 , @HuisCHovens , @DirkG, @Undertaker, @Gruijter
I just update Test with the latest version.

This one begins to look like the final version.
If anyone has any comments, or any bugs, please let me know!

• Bugfixed, i don’t know of any active bugs except the template not showing up in iPhone (my next issue point).
  • Copying works on all devices/phones/mobiles, so you can just go to the link, paste and press run.
  • Some showing/hidding of elements in the various settings based on values and abbilities.
  • Styling has responsive desing for small, large and larger.

Check out the new Settings and Templates!
Straight from the Topics!

5 Likes

Nice this app worth better and better :smiley:

Just what do you mean by this what would Homey have to copy without my knowledge?

1 Like

Wen you create a flowscript, it is placed in the clipboard, so you can click the link to the playground, oaste the script and run.

Else, you first need to select all text in the textbox and press copy, which, on some phones, is more work than one might realise.

Thanks for the donation!

1 Like

ok yes now i understand.

1 Like

is there a way to not have a number value in status indicator?

1 Like

Not yet, but i am in contact about it with Athom support.

Currently, you can remove the 0 (wit the flowcard) and then you will get a dash in Web, but nothing in Mobile.

1 Like