[APP][Pro] Delonghi.Coffee

it is and it’s also such a shame… my 10 year old Delonghi had auto power on functionality based on time. Now, in 2023, such option is not available anymore but my Coffee machine is online, that’s really fantastic :joy: and I can wake it up after waiting same amount of time in the app itself :wink: Eg. would be great to link waking up machine and I would wake up - just WOL, right :wink:

Anyway, the reason I post - I sent a “friendly” complain / opportunity for improvement / API kind of request to Delonghi, they have promised to sent it to Italian HQ. I guess, there it will happen - :rofl: :restroom: :toilet:

1 Like

Any plans to add De’Longhi Rivelia EXAM440.55??

Btw, quite interesting update, someone make some progress even with mvp - DeLonghi Coffee Link Adapter · Issue #664 · ioBroker/AdapterRequests · GitHub

@j.tops , any chances ? :wink:

1 Like

Can somebody try this python script and work with me providing me some logging on every step. Then I can spent some time trying to onboard the wifi machines.

1 Like

…seems not yet working.

You mean some screen recording, or ?

Hey Sharky’s what I mean is for every step in the script the input and output of the step. So e.g. the response structure of a web request. I can help you with that if needed

1 Like

:+1: Happy to help, as soon as we get it working

Will clearly need some instructions to capture structure of web requests, not sure if the current solution provide what you would need or it will require also some modifications of Python prototype script.

Sounds like a plan, let’s see if they can get a working prototype first

1 Like

Hi there,

Did you get any solutions on this one? I looking to buy that machine myself, so it would be nice if this is fixed in the meen time.

There is no solution…