[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Please further describe what isn’t working and what the result was of the troubleshooting steps from the first post in this topic.

I have created this virtual unit in homey.
I need to find a way to calculate from pulses to l/min.
The formula shall be Pulsecounter last minute/7.5

Isnt this supposed to work?

This looks like an issue with the Custom Logic app, not the Shelly app.

Yes, i am sorry. I was looking for a momentum value but I found that I could use pulses last minute.

But is this a good way to get what I am looking for or is this a bad way?
I am new to this.

I don’t know, you have to ask in the Custom Logic thread.

Ok, thank you

I have 7 PM2 to controll my Shutters, one Shelly Plug, HT and Display.
Since 2 days , only the Plug works with Homey. All other devices appear in the app but show wrong (old) Data and Operation is not possible. With the Shelly App all is fine. I use fixed IP.

Read the first post in this topic.

Why not use a standard logic card

Thank you

I would like to buy an Shelly Flood Sensor. Is it with this app easy to connect the flood sensor with my homey. Is it supported with this app?

Read the first post (yes, it’s supported).

I have an issue adding further Shelly Plus Plug S.
The pairing is always end up in a timeout. The device is working fine in Shelly App.
The diagnostic report has been send. Reboot of Homey Pro (2023) and Shelly Plus Plug S didn’t worked out. Also factory reset of plus plug s and new pairing in Shelly doesn’t change anything in Homey.
All other 44 Shelly devices work without any issues.

Does any one had a similar problem?

I fixed my issue after a hint from @Phuturist.
There was a network issue that was due to WiFi and Ethernet parallel active in different Subnets. It was never a problem in the past.
Just deactivated WiFi and all works now.

@Phuturist my new Shelly Pro Dimmer 1PM gets detected as two devices instead of one. One device looks good so far, the second is always activated and has no buttons etc. Could you check this? What do you need to troubleshoot?

EDIT: could it be because the Dimmer has two separate inputs?

It’s a bug which will be fixed with the next release. It will require you to re-pair the device.

Perfect, thanks a lot :smiley: !

Shelly Plus UNI
Hello,
where is Input 3 on the new Shelly-UNI?