[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Input 3 is added under the first device. As this device has only 2 switches I had to add the third input (a digital counter input) under one of the devices created based on the switches. But seeing your screenshot you already found that out, so what is actually your question?

I thought something similar.
I have connected a proximity sensor (LJ18A3) to the counterport. This sensor is to be installed on my water meter.
The counting only works as a counter, not as Input3.
But that is not a problem, you just have to know it.
I don’t know if that’s right - but it works:

Could you post the output of http://yourshellyip/rpc/Shelly.GetStatus. Just need to check how this third input is registered under the device status. Could be I can remove the input capability for the third inpute on device 1 altogether and indeed have users use the pulsecounter trigger card for this.

hello,
unfortunately I couldn’t activate/switch input 3

{
  "ble": {

},
  "cloud": {
    "connected": true
  },
  "input:0": {
    "id": 0,
    "state": false
  },
  "input:1": {
    "id": 1,
    "state": false
  },
  "input:2": {
    "id": 2,
    "counts": {
      "total": 600,
      "by_minute": [0, 0, 5],
      "minute_ts": 1724233620
    },
    "freq": 0
  },
  "mqtt": {
    "connected": false
  },
  "switch:0": {
    "id": 0,
    "source": "switch",
    "output": false
  },
  "switch:1": {
    "id": 1,
    "source": "switch",
    "output": false
  },
  "sys": {
    "mac": "A0A3B3685F78",
    "restart_required": false,
    "time": "11:47",
    "unixtime": 1724233641,
    "uptime": 1531,
    "ram_size": 253252,
    "ram_free": 126668,
    "fs_size": 393216,
    "fs_free": 110592,
    "cfg_rev": 16,
    "kvs_rev": 1,
    "schedule_rev": 0,
    "webhook_rev": 0,
    "available_updates": {
      "stable": {
        "version": "1.4.2"
      }
    },
    "reset_reason": 1
  },
  "wifi": {
    "sta_ip": "192.168.115.36",
    "status": "got ip",
    "ssid": "heinz",
    "rssi": -83
  },
  "ws": {
    "connected": true
  }
}

You cant trigger it because input 3 isnt a boolean (on/off) input. These input 3 cards are useless on the Shelly Plus Uni. I need to think about removing them or just telling people not to use them as removing them is kinda complicated and there are not many users with a pulse counter anyway.

Hi there,
Since today I noticed a strange glitch, I have connected a couple of Shelly Pro 1 PM and the insight of the power is completely different from Shelly app, it seems that the homey app is showing an incorrect power output.

For example “Autoclave” seems consuming 400w instead on Shelly app is 1.6w (which is the correct one). Also when I disable it, it will also power off another Shelly 1pm? Not sure what’s happening but what should do I do?

Please refer to the screenshot below

You didn’t assign static IP addresses and they got mixed up?

Oh well, i didn’t indeed, so what should do i do now? Re-pair all of them?

That would work. But easier is perhaps editing the device settings of each device and enter the correct IP address after you have assigned it as a static address in your DHCP.

Hi, is there a way to see the total energy in the Shelly 3EM? I see only the total power.

No, the 3EM gen1 does not report the combined energy usage of both channels.

Hello, Since the homey update to 12.0.1 the connection to almost all Shelly devices got lost, whet I press a shelly device in the Homey app it says ‘Dit apparaat is tijdelijk onbereikbaar’. Rebooting the router and rebooting the Homey does not solve the issue.

Is there any way I can get them working again?

PS: When I use the Shelly app I can still see and control all devices is the problem is really isolated to Homey.

Follow the troubleshooting guide from the first post.

Hello @Phuturist, thank you for the quick adaptation of the app for the Shelly Plus Uni.
The UNI can now also convert the counter itself.
So you could take this value “xtotal” directly, without building a calculation with a variable.
Will this perhaps come in an app update?

wasser4

:raising_hand_man:t3: :wink:

Please submit a feature request on GitHub.

Hi, am trying to setup a shelly button 2 in Home, but can not get it to trigger a flow. When i look at the shelly app, one can see it working. Ive searched this topic but couldn’t find an answer for my problem, other then the action trigger card, that is no longer in the app.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

There should be an action event trigger cardn under the device.

I installed a Shelly i4 in Homey Pro 23. Of the 4 possible inputs, only the status and cards of input 3 & 4 are shown. Firmware is uptodate. In the Shelly app I see all 4 inputs. I’m using input 1 and 2.

If you want too use the inputs make sure they are configured as switch (and not as button). If you double checked this, try repairing the device.

Hello, I have the following problem:
I have installed several Shelly Blue Motion. After a certain period of time after a movement has been detected, the device normally returns to the no movement state. On one of my devices, this return to no movement is sometimes not transmitted to Homey. and the device remains in motion mode. In the Shelly app itself it is correctly displayed that there is no more movement. Not in the homey app. This state is only relieved when movement is detected again. Then it usually switches back to no movement. I only have this problem with one of the blue motion.

I have already checked the following things:

the script runs on 5 shelly plus devices.

Bluetooth is enabled and Bluetooth Gateway is disabled

can someone help me? I would be very grateful.