[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

After update to 3.11.3 the Shelly EM3 lost connection. Homey version 8.0.3.

Tried restarting app and restarting Homey and updating Homey to 8.0.5. Nothing have changed in the locan wlan. After restarting the app the device works for about 30s and the power and energy is updated. After that the connection is lost.

Shelly cloud app can connect to the device.

Anyone else have same problems?

Diagnostic code after app reset and disconnection. 07c24e92-b1d1-411d-9b74-31653841eb10

This has been fixed with version 3.11.4 which is awaiting approval by Athom. You can install the test version already.

2 Likes

Thanks again. Great work!

After yesterdays Shelly update 3.11.3 my RGBW2 stopped working with my homey.
It doesnt want to power on my lights. It works flawlessly with Shelly and Shelly home apps, but not with Homey.
Ive tried the following:
Remove the device and add it again.
Restarted the app and also Homey.
Ive even tried version 3.11.4, but with no luck.

Anyone else with same issues with RGBW2?

Could you send me a diagnostic report after trying to switch the light.

866dd055-1386-4c5d-821b-c558bd8550a2

It looks like you have not removed all channels of the RGBW2 before re-adding the device with the new driver. Make sure you remove all channels before re-pairing.

I have removed all channels before re-adding the device.
I have even tried to a factory reset on the RGBW2. But no luck.

It seems that if i start/stop one channel on the Shelly app. Homey will show correct status (it shows power consumption and so on).

But I cannot turn the device on/off in the homey app.
If I for example turn it on, on Homey, it will show “Turned off by Shelly” right after ive started it in the History tab.

Ok. Give me some time. I need to test this myself.

1 Like

Release 3.11.5 fixes this. It’s already available in the test channel and waiting approval by Athom.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s great :smiley:
Just need to wait for the new release then.
Thanks for everything :slight_smile:

edit:
Im installing the 3.11.5 now. Hope for the best :slight_smile:

edit nr 2.
Its working perfectly now. Thank you for great service :slight_smile:

Is it worth while removing shelly devices and then readding them? Assuming this updates the driver to the unified one.

For Plus/Pro devices this is mandatory. Support will be removed sometime early september. For first generation devices it’s not necessary but recommended. I hope to remove all the old drivers at some point and reduce the footprint of the app. It’s huge at the moment.

Hi,

can you please check the cumulative action card for the Shelly EM? It set‘s cumulative to true but it should be:

"energy": {
    "cumulative": true
}

Will fix that next release.

1 Like

Hi Phuturist or anyone helpfull,

Since a few days I can not use my Shelly 1’s anymore via homey. In the shelly app they work like normal. Button press does not activate anything and also the switch input is not detected.
my Shelly 2.5 work fine
But: both 1 & 2.5 get the orange notification that they will not be supported in the future.
How can I fix this?

Sorry if the topic was maybe raised already… long forum…
my app version is V.3.11.5 on Homey Pro
Shelly’s are updated with latest firmware.

Thanks in advance for your guidance!

Hi, just got the H&T from Shelly… I can’t connect that in homey… am not supposed to be able?

See [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #2921 by Phuturist . Your currently paired devices should still work though. Try rebooting Homey.

Yes, you are supposed to. What doesn’t work?

I have shelly 4pm and get it up in Homey, but when I turn on output 1 then all the outputs come up as on, but if I physically look at shelly then only channel 1 is on. When I turn on e.g. output 3 then it works. It’s only when I turn on output 1 in Homey that all the outputs show on, but only output 1 is really on

I have shelly 4pm and get it up in Homey, but when I turn on output 1 then all the outputs come up as on, but if I physically look at shelly then only channel 1 is on. When I turn on e.g. output 3 then it works. It’s only when I turn on output 1 in Homey that all the outputs show on, but only output 1 is really on