[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

Can later those “If/When cards” from Date & Time coming in the app to be used with the KNMI data.

:+1:

Unfortunately, I am not going to incorporate these cards as they are already standard cards in Homey.

The sun rise/set are also local values like the lat. and long.
When I saw you to make a card for overwrite the city name by a card I was hoping to use the sun rise/set with the KNMI values.

What exactly is your question. I understood you wanted the trigger cards in KNMI app? Sunset is a token in KNMI app anyway.

That is both correct.
The Sunset in KNMI app is a local one.
In Date & Time a Homey one. From where? I don’t no.
They are different and I prefer the KNMI one to use.

From the Location of your Homey?
That location is used by the KNMI App also… maybe just a slight different calculation for the time?

Sun rise with 4 minutes differences is for me large.
Sun set is with 1 minute OK.
Those values by Homey, are they know a day before or only on the moment of the cards actions?

Maybe Homey and the KNMI app. can using the same source.

KNMI app used all data from KNMI delivered by weerlive. I don’t know where Homey they get from. Your location is pint point by get geolocation from your Homey.

1 Like

Hi Theo, of topic but I realy like the tiles/buttons you have with all the (KNMI) info on it.
I’ve searched the forum but can’t find how to do it. Could you give me a hint how you did this (e.g. (advanced) virtual device, dashboard, or?).
Thanks.

2023-12-31 16_21_58-APPPro KNMI 2.0 - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Under Devices, the 4 little squares, also the 4 little squares as layout choice.

Normally I have it on the 3 lines.

That was quick and easy. Thanks!!
I don’t use the webinterface that much.
Would even have been better if it was possilbe in the Homey app also. :grinning:

In the mobile app version you can also choose status indicators

Thnx, but you can only use 1 at the same time?

Hello, I have been testing for weeks but I have not received any notifications yet. What am I doing wrong?

thank you in advance!

Can you send me a report?

I have send the rapport.

c7c125ac-47e0-40a5-bc11-947e230dc66f

Because of the post of @Remkot I realise that I had never a timeline message by that cart.

The data for ‘weeralarm’ and ‘min. temp. vandaag’ I fetch directly with the specified carts.

Hows your flow looking and can you send me a report?

It was a simple test for control.

c1d35df3-6f27-439c-ad67-c52ca19db99b

Thanks for making this app! I have two requests though:

• Would it be possible to also have the current temperature as status indicator?
  • Would it be possible to create insights of the data the app delivers?