[APP][Pro][Cloud] KMI (Belgium)

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.0.7

New Live version!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KMI, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

:lock: Enjoy a seamless and stable connection with KMI Homey app! :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

partner

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

Hello Leon,

since version 2.0.6 the and card “Het is licht of onbewolkt nu” is no longer working and holds my flow.
I have upgraded to version 2.0.7 but the problem remains.

I tried to make a diagnostic report but get a message the apps not working.

What do you suggest?

Wilfried

Just reboot the app first. Wait an hour en than report please.

Done that, but still not working. I do now have a report.

d407d03e-50aa-4888-a124-177af4bbea7e

Greets.

@Wilfried_Vriens Okay I found it and will fix it this weekend in next release!

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.0.8

New Live version!

New

:sun_behind_rain_cloud:Weather Forecast: Added capability, token, trigger card support for tomorrow and day after forecast.

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KMI, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

:lock: Enjoy a seamless and stable connection with KMI Homey app! :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

1 Like

Hello Leon

Just installed new version but the flow still stucks.

cb5b7cef-db57-4764-875b-6992d8513ba9

Totally forgot. I’ll fix it tomorrow. Apologies for the inconvenience!

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.1.0

New Live version!

New

:thermometer: Capability expected Day 4 Max Temp: The anticipation builds as we await the forecasted maximum temperature for day 4. Will it be a scorching day under the sun’s relentless rays, or perhaps a pleasantly cool one with a gentle breeze?

:thermometer: Capability expected Day 4 Min Temp: As night falls on day 4, we eagerly await the expected minimum temperature. Will it be a crisp evening perfect for stargazing, or will we need to bundle up against the chilly air?

:dash: Capability expected Day 4 Wind Force: The wind whispers secrets of day 4 as we await its expected force. Will it be a gentle breeze, barely rustling the leaves, or a powerful gust that sets the trees swaying?

:dash: Capability expected Day 4 Wind Speed MS: The speed of the wind on day 4 is a mystery waiting to be unveiled. Will it be a leisurely meander through the air, or a swift rush that carries our thoughts away?

:dash: Capability expected Day 4 Wind Speed KMH: Day 4’s wind speed in kilometers per hour holds the promise of movement and change. Will it be a calm day with a light breeze, or will the wind rush by with a sense of urgency?

:compass: Capability expected Day 4 Wind Direction: The direction of the wind on day 4 guides us towards the unknown. Will it be a gentle zephyr blowing from the east, or a strong gale sweeping in from the west?

:compass: Capability expected Day 4 Wind Direction Degrees: The wind’s direction in degrees on day 4 paints a picture of the world beyond. Will it be a northerly wind bringing a chill, or a southerly breeze carrying warmth?

:droplet: Capability expected Day 4 Precipitation: The possibility of precipitation on day 4 hangs in the air like a promise. Will it be a gentle rain, refreshing and renewing, or a fierce storm, unleashing its fury upon the land?

:sunny: Capability expected Day 4 Sunshine: The forecasted sunshine for day 4 fills us with anticipation. Will it be a bright and sunny day, illuminating everything with its golden rays, or will clouds obscure the light, casting shadows upon the earth?

:memo: Capability expected Day 4 Recap: A recap of day 4’s weather conditions brings closure to the day’s events. Will it be a day to remember, filled with sunshine and laughter, or one marked by stormy skies and unexpected twists?

:thermometer: Capability expected Day 5 Max Temp: Looking ahead to day 5, we await the forecasted maximum temperature with bated breath. Will it be a day of intense heat, or a welcome reprieve with cooler temperatures?

:thermometer: Capability expected Day 5 Min Temp: As night falls on day 5, we wonder what the expected minimum temperature will be. Will it be a balmy evening, perfect for outdoor activities, or a chilly night best spent indoors by the fire?

:dash: Capability expected Day 5 Wind Force: Day 5’s expected wind force whispers of adventures yet to come. Will it be a gentle breeze, guiding us along our path, or a strong wind that challenges us to stand firm against its might?

:dash: Capability expected Day 5 Wind Speed MS: The expected wind speed in meters per second for day 5 holds the promise of movement and change. Will it be a calm day with a light breeze, or will the wind rush by with a sense of urgency?

:dash: Capability expected Day 5 Wind Speed KMH: Day 5’s wind speed in kilometers per hour hints at the pace of life on the horizon. Will it be a leisurely stroll through the day, or a whirlwind of activity that sweeps us off our feet?

:compass: Capability expected Day 5 Wind Direction: The wind’s direction on day 5 points us towards the future. Will it be a wind from the north, bringing a chill to the air, or a wind from the south, carrying warmth and promise?

:compass: Capability expected Day 5 Wind Direction Degrees: Day 5’s wind direction in degrees offers a glimpse of what lies ahead. Will it be a wind blowing in from the east, bringing change and renewal, or a wind from the west, carrying memories of days gone by?

:droplet: Capability expected Day 5 Precipitation: The possibility of precipitation on day 5 adds an air of mystery to the forecast. Will it be a gentle rain, nourishing the earth and bringing life, or a torrential downpour that tests our resolve?

:sunny: Capability expected Day 5 Sunshine: Day 5’s forecasted sunshine holds the promise of brighter days ahead. Will it be a day filled with sunshine and warmth, or will clouds obscure the light, casting shadows upon our path?

:memo: Capability expected Day 5 Recap: As day 5 draws to a close, a recap of the day’s weather conditions offers a chance to reflect. Will it be a day of triumph and joy, or one marked by challenges and setbacks?

Fix

:rocket: It is slightly cloudy or clear Condition Card: Fixed issue where Homey did not correctly recognize the card.

Improvement

partner

Contribution

Fix in new test version

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.1.3

New Live version!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KMI, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and user experience and logging. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

partner

Contribution

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.1.4

New Live version!

Fix

:bug::wrench: Bug Fix crashes app: We’re thrilled to announce that the latest update to KNMI has fixed the pesky bug that was causing the app to crash repeatedly. Say goodbye to those frustrating interruptions and hello to a smoother, more reliable experience!

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket:

Changelog history

![partner.png](https://cloud.headwayapp.co/changelogs_images/images/big/000/122/868-b4751819b64f3a474a27584da262b0e68e55326f.png =63%)

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.1.6

New Test version!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KMI, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and logging for the best user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

partner

Contribution

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 2.1.7

New Live version!

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KMI, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and logging for the best user experience. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

partner

Contribution

I added an app an filled in my City (Kalmthout).

When i try a simple flow that fetches the data, i get this error:
Could not trigger Flow card with id “received-new-data”: Invalid value for token city. Expected string but got undefined

All values on the device are empty.

I collected logfiles → 3e64554d-a5b7-4b10-b02c-5f3d1826a985

What am i doing wrong here?

Thanks!!