[APP][Pro] Chronograph - Adds precise timer, stopwatch and transition functionality to Homey

Sorry…

1 Like

Hi, not exactly the same, but the following flows I use as an alarm clock: when the alarm goes off a radio channel is played on the chromecast. A transition slowly changes the volume from very soft to 35%, and after one hour the stream is stopped. The transition should not be much different from what you need for your hue light:

1 Like

Dank Edwin, ik heb het kunnen reproduceren. Nu nog implementeren op mijn andere wensen en trachten de praktische toepasbaarheid te doorgronden.

^%$##%^* Thnx Edwin, reproducing this was easy, Now i have to implement it into my other wishes and try to seek other practical applicability on this matter.

tips and examples are welcome :wink:

1 Like

In English again please.

1 Like

Why isn’t this working?

Je gebruikt maar 1 stap voor de transitie, dus ergens binnen die 5 minuten zal de waarde in 1 keer van 0 naar 85 gaan. Daar kan je beter 85 invoeren ofsow zodat de waarde in 5 minuten in hele stappen van 0 naar 85 zal gaan

1 Like

Is it that difficuIt? This is an English language post.
So please translate your post into English. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

He explained the flow above has only one step. So somewhere within 5 minutes the transition starts from 0 to 85, but as mentioned, only 1 step… there for he should increase the number of steps.

2 Likes

Bedankt JW
Thnx JW, small adjustment made working like a charm now

1 Like

I’m looking to move my timers/stopwatches to this app. It looks nice, does what it needs to do and adding the Stopwatch as a device allows me to see if there is anything still open like a door and for how long.

To make it easy for myself I created a Logic Text Variable with the name for my stopwatch. I used that in the various flows, though when you want to add the stopwatch, it shows the name of the stopwatch with square brackets, like so [[name ]].
That is the value that needs to be resolved.

I believe this to be a bug. I filed it on github as well.

@BobKersten I’ve created a Pull request to change some German translations to fit to the Apps meaning and typo correction.

You can find it here: https://github.com/fellownet/chronograph/pull/13

Kind Regards

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for a great app that I use a lot, but now I have got a problem.
I try to use a variable as input to a stopwatch. But when I do this, Chronograph crashes immediately when the stopwatch is about to start (a door opens). The variable is set up as a number field.

Is this a known issue or can I provide additional information?
Pic

I was wondering if there is a significant performance impact when using this app with let’s say 10 basic timers running concurrently used to start a flow when the timers complete? I read a few older comments about Homey getting slow and even app crashes, but was wondering how it does for most users and/or if this may have been fixed?

I can confirm that this make the app crash.

What a great app. It’s great to work with. But since yesterday I have a problem. Suddenly the app crashes. Is one (2 stripes) a pause. The app does not respond to anything. Not even on a restart of the app. Anyone an idea on how to fix this?

Hope someone can help me
thanks in advance

Have you added timers or stopwatches as devices? Because when I have those I experience exactly the same. Only thing what works for me is removing the devices shortly after reboot. Now it’s stable again.

I did not now the possibility to add timers/stopwatches/transitions as devices. What is the use of that?

I am using this app to delay the sunset.

When
Sunset

And
Delay of 30 min has end

Then

I tried this now for 3 days, but the Then card was never reached. Without the delay everything is working, any ideas?

Then you have a device showing the info. Installed it one time to show a stopwatch, didn’t work so well.

When a timer starts running, I see the timer between my devices. This timer completely crashes the app. With difficulty removing this timer, also having to restart homey 2 x. Don’t use the timer anymore :roll_eyes:

Groeten François