[APP][Pro] ChargeAmps

Hi again @Borgen

After the OCPP update what status does then match the “Car connected to charger” card in the flows?
Because the documentation is got from Charge Amps for v.4 api looks like this and there is not “Connected” status in there regarding OCPP:

@Rune_Bronimo

That have actually puzzled me for a while also :slight_smile:

My charger (HALO) has up until today been CAPI but today it got upgraded to OCPP. Unfortunately it was two days to late :slight_smile: Have just sold my Hybrid car and are waiting for the delivery of my new fully electric car (VW ID7 Tourer GTX) but it will take until new year befor it is delivered. So I don’t have the possibility to do any testing what so ever now :persevere:

But if someone with knowledge about ChargeAmps API swagger could help me with some different statues I can easily implement correct handling of it in the APP.

What I would need is the Swagger status of the charging port:

1. With charging port turned off and nothing connected
  2. With charging port turned on and nothing connected
  3. With charging port turned off and a car connected

I believe I Can support on that. But I need a little more guidance of the procedure. I Will need to test with charge amps api swapper against my car? Or?

@Rune_Bronimo I will send you a PM with instructions.

Have you made your own capability for power/electricity usage?
It does not show up in the app under Energy anymore. But its visible under “Hale: Energy”. Can you please add or use ‘measure_power’ instead? :smiley:

Yes, that is correct. I have implemented custom capabilities to get consistency between all the different chargers the App offers.

Currently the development work are focused on sorting out new functionality for communicating with ChargeAmps API, I have a dialog with ChargeAmps on that topic. Once that is sorted out I can revisit this topic and see what I can do

1 Like