[APP][Pro] Broadlink App

Version 3.1.34 — Prevent future JSON corruption, Power measurement adjustments when powering off SP3s sockets

Version 3.1.35 — Ensure corrupted JSON is erased, so that device can be re-learned without re-adding

Version 3.1.36 — DataStore small fix - allow to delete all commands stored

Note, it might happen that previous JSON corruption will appear right after update, but the update is not cause of it. Seems corruption occurred when learned commands were renamed all at once, which shall not happen in the future.However during update/app restart, the drivers re-read JSON…

As always, any problems, report back please, with logs.

Next week I will replace old SDK2 version, still waiting for some feedback on RM2 Pro functionalities.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for ur work really

1 Like

When it works, it’s a pleasure to read such feedback , thank you. Still, it’s somehow quite time and money demanding hobby (mostly due to the device purchases I don’t really need and feeding hungry ChatGPT as I’m just amateur developer :laughing:). Trying to decode and understand Payloads and data, despite of existing integrations from other platforms, has been real pain for me.

Anyway, any users of RM (2) Plus (older generations), I expect your logs and feedback, what works and what do not. So far only little but confusing feedback from Hermann_Post, which I’m clarifying, but would be happy for more logs, so that I can have a look prior submitting live version (as I don’t want to get overloaded by suddenly all people coming and saying “it’s broken” :wink: )

2 Likes

I had some issues with 2x RM4 mini’s. The first one worked perfect, the second one did not work and gave an error icon in Homey. After trying to exchange the two units the second one worked and the first did not. So it should be something wrong in Homey or the app. After some weeks of other things to do and you making some App updates I tried again today. Bot are working fine now.

So, my guess is that the JSON updates are working and fixing for 2 same devices as well. Just wanted to let you know. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. You are always welcome to send diag. logs so that I can check if it’s right. Anyway, beware that error icon will disappear, because I had to implement JSON file erase in version 3.1.35, when corrupted. So in that case, all your signals will be gone but you would not have to re-add device again. In normal circumstances that corruption should hopefully not occur again.

1 Like

FYI, ~5 years old version finally replaced finally with updated one. :raised_hands: :sparkler: :fireworks: :clinking_glasses:

In case of issues, please read some basic troubleshooting in the first post and if it will not help, send me diag. explaining your issue and I will see, what I can do

3 Likes

New TEST version :

Version 3.1.37 — Fixes for storing and sending IR command - RM4Mini/RMPlus/RMPro. If IR will not work, please delete command and re-learn