[APP][Pro] Broadlink App

!!! update !!!

FYI, I combined work of @Remko (who is unfortunately unresponsive on any of the available comm. channels) and SDK3 rewrite done by @fkmeland (who gave me permission for his rewrite to be reused :+1:), added some cleanups on top and as I do have RM3 Mini myself, at least for this one I have, hopefully, addressed some bugs, like inability to rename commands or when learning the command, the button did not respond to the command received, now it does. I’m sure more polishing will be required but as I see people keep asking for it, hopefully some of you will appreciate.

fkmeland tried also to do update for RM4 Mini and Pro, however based on his statement, the authentication fails, so even it’s available, most probably will not work and I do not have this device myself - haven’t looked on it yet, maybe in next weeks, still feel free to send debugs whenever you try to interact with RM4.

That said, as it would be really pity to loose work of those two gentlemen, I’m contacted Athom to revive that old/unmaintained app

Public statement for @Remko - while I re-submitted app under my name, ANY TIME feel free to join back and I will be more than happy to transfer it back !

Changelog : SDK3 update by fkmeland :+1:, RMx - fixed rename of stored commands, fixed reading of commands upon restart, removal of obsolete Node.JS modules, added Insights/device logs, added new sensor capability indicating device learning state, learn. button reflects current state of operations, improved logging, added titleFormatted and some others,

Depends on the activity and feedback, I plan to release it as “non beta” soon.

In case you would like to appreciate any of that effort so far, feel free to do so :wink:

@moderators, can you please transfer thread to me for maintenance purposes ? Thank you.

6 Likes