[APP][Pro] Amazon - Alexa

runs fine :slight_smile:

Hello Jamie! Thanks for sharing this very useful app!
I am not able to find any routines to add to the flows in the list shown after the selection … is there any action to be done to complete the procedure?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Yep, you need to make sure it has a name :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
This is the issue:

Same here…

@SandroMari80 As I mentioned you need to make sure that you have given the routines a name. I cant understand most of the words but it doesnt look like the image you supplied have been named? See attached image I went through and named the first three routines at the top … the ones underneath DO NOT have a name

@Ron_van_Muilekom can you please supply an image?

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah Jamie! Now it’s clear and it works. Forgive me!

1 Like

On/off/dim devices is done … supporting colours is hard … really hard - I would have to somehow convert the homey colour wheel into “words” . I doubt it’s worth the effort.

Smart lights from Alexa will likely go out after the public release of the app. As before - my app won’t update the status of the dim or power if they change external to homey.

Hi @Jamie ,
Thanks again for your great app.
I dont know if you already answered this question but does the Echo show 8 get supported in the future ?

Grts,
Ron

@Jamie,

Hi,

As you can see, still no routine to select

Sorry, please forget my dumbness. I did not realise i had to start typing first… :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Jamie Wow. That looks very good. And that looks more than enough for me.
I do not have any color lights from Eaton xComfort. Only on/off and dim devices.
I think I don`t need Homey to know if they are changed externally. I just want to have the ability to change it from Homey. The best for me would have been an app made for xComfort. But this I guess will work almost as good for me. Thanks again

@Ron_van_Muilekom & everyone, I know this has become a long thread, but checkout the first post. I try and keep it updated. Earlier in the week I added a FaQ section :

Well it didn’t update or see and update but I installed again from the old link and got the new version. Removed my devices and added them again as suggested and after some initial strange things (no tts) but after a restart of the app it worked.
Really like the new voices as a feature.
Will keep you posted, great work!

I can help you. I will hopefully receive my Homey today, but I need a few days to set it up

@Jamie

hi jamie - is there a chance to “announce to all echos”?

i was just thinking the same :+1:

See the FaQ

v3.0.106

Has been submitted to the appStore, and will be automatically released publicly on the appStore to everyone once it has been approved. It contains minor bug fixes.

– Thank you everyone for your help, particularly the people who have been helping me test for a little bit over a year now and the people who have donated to show their appreciation for all the work this has taken. I hope you will consider helping me test new features/languages/devices in the future.

12 Likes

@Jamie

I am very sure that I head the announce feature at the iobroker and node red Alexa api

Means announce without mention a special echo device means announce to all echos