[APP] Philips Hue - Transform the way you experience light

Hi! I see that the single blink, which is greatly missed, has been extensively discussed above. I have the same issue. I used to rely on it as a check to ensure that I had set my alarm via Homey. It’s reassuring to know that it worked and that Homey isn’t down. Nowadays, you get a mini disco, and after two blinks, you think: the message is clear.

I have a solution. I still need to test it extensively in practice, but it seems to work well in my initial tests. In the flow where you previously had the blink card, now set "Start [flow]:‘’. Create the following advanced flow. (See screenshot) When you start this, a blink will occur.

If the light is already on, it will turn off for 1 second and then turn back on. The blink is slightly slower than before, but it works.

And if the light is off, it will briefly turn on and then immediately turn off again.

It retains the color and intensity from the last time the light was on. If it was very dim, it might not be noticeable. Enjoy the blink :slight_smile: