[APP] Netatmo - Same home, just smarter. (by Athom)

Have you tried to re-authorize your account? I think that was the case for me when I tried to add anemometr 3 years ago …

I haven’t tried to do that. but good news - it’s not neccesary. Today I tried to add device again and it was a succes. I have no idea why, but now I have both Weather Stations connected to Homey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any user of Netatmo Doorbell here ? Can you confirm if the image tag for trigger “Doorbell rang” works for you or not ? HP19 and/or HP23. :+1:

Not for me on a Homey early 2019……
Sometimes it works after 2 or 3 times ringin the doorbell

1 Like

Works sometimes/when it feels like it (Homey PRO E2019). Sometimes I just get a scrambled image (it is casted to a Google Nest Hub). The doorbell part of the Netatmo app could really use some attention, e.g. no support for built-in detection of motion. Might be related to limitations in the Netatmo API though.

1 Like

Hello, my Netatmo weather station connected to Homey exchange datas every 30 minutes. Is there any possibility to shorten this time. Advanced setting offer just to set up power usage, no other variable. For CO2 level is time critical. I want to set up flow, when CO2 level is higher than XX than start cleaning air. But if Homey read CO2 level every 30 minutes, could be late :frowning: Thanks

Some device have that option but NetAtmo weather station just updates every 10 minutes to the cloud.

And afaik Homey updates the info at that same interval.

So where did you conclude that it only updates every 30 minutes?

A Higher CO2 isn’t that dangerous :wink:

1 Like

Let me repeat - any user of Netatmo Doorbell here ? Can you confirm if the image tag for trigger “Doorbell rang” works for you or not ? HP19 and/or HP23.

From June 13th, 10 p.m. to June 14th, 5 a.m. (GMT+2), a technical maintenance is scheduled to improve our services.

Expected behavior
During this maintenance window:

Your products will continue to work as expected (the Weather Stations will store the measures, the Cameras will record videos…) and physical access will also work (manual boost on Thermostats…) but users won’t be able to access the apps nor receive notifications on their smartphones.
It will not be possible to login or sign up either.
On the Netatmo eshop, it will be possible to place an order but only as guest.

Stil als always, sometimes it works and sometimes not….

1 Like

Thank you, is this Homey 2019 or 2023?

Homey 2019!

1 Like

So image for Doorbell works now on HP23 (often with noise image followed by image), even it’s not present as Image tag, except of local tag…still it somehow do not work with some integrations, like Face++ , which is a pity - it works though with integrations like Telegram. No idea why, informed Athom on that - two months ago :frowning:

My experience with Netatmo is getting worse and worse… Netatmo’s support is poor and Athom is not actively maintaining or expanding the app (The modulating thermostat is still not supported and so is the new air conditioning gateway).

The problem with the white noise screen has also been known for years and is not solved.

How long do it you take for you to be able to answer a doorbell call on your phone and have a 2 way connection? (Recently tested and was up to 40 seconds)

Have you tried to contact Athom on this ? I was able to get Doorbell supported within 2 days and that time Doorbell was even not yet officially available :wink: (sometimes it’s about luck and ability to ask)

Yeah, that is not really the best stuff of Doorbell, but just tested - 14secs (mobile screen off, got popup, asnwered call, started speaking). Have you strong enough wifi ?

Yes, had contact several times. And had several reactions that Netatmo would take over the app and then not and then yes and not and so on. Now they would like me to send my hardware to make the integration possible, but they don’t want to indicate how long I would have ‘lost’ it (there are a huge number of flows attacht)

Yes, full power and only 2 m from the gateway and follow all the instructions off Netatmo for connection of VPN, IP and Port forwarding etc. Phone is a iPhone 13 and stil its 40 seconds and the mail man is gone

Ou, you mean Athom ? Does the official API exists ? I remember in case of Doorbell, I have provide source of another integration, so they could have check API and “replicate” it. Indeed they can make their own investigation as well but I remember that time this helped.

iPhone - I tested on Android phone, so that could be difference. Also just tested again on LTE connection, the same - 13-14sec and I’m even not located in the same country as Netatmo datacenter…

Yess tho Athom. I found on the internet that this integration works in Home Assistant and have found API documentation and also forwarded it to Athom. So they are aware, i just be less lucky than with you at the doorbell :wink:.

Mmm, then there might have to be more problems in my router, but should do more research on that.

1 Like

Homey Pro 2023 here.
Netatmo Doorbell works, but I can only select “Doorbell has been rang”, but nothing related to movement.

If somebody knows anything, please let me know.

There are no options for movent or anithing else with the doorbell

this isn’t supported by Netatmo API unfortunately, see more on Netatmo Connect | Security API Documentation