[APP] Minut Point

@Tolga i will upgrade the app as soon as posible, i made a full rewrite of the app to allow smoother api calls, also the alarm of the point is now available, i only need to write a readme :wink:

Great News.

The most important I know is to update to the new alpha version and remove and add the Points again to the Homey. For a point you get then 2 devices: the point itself and the Home. I have 2 “homes” but if you have 2 points in one home thats OK as well (only one Home device then).

In this scenario I can even use the motion sensor from the Point in Heimdall, but still need extra flows to enable and disable the Point Alarms (motion and alarm are 2 different things).

So if I now walk into the house, the Minut Point begins to beep for 40 seconds and the sirene begin to sound, then a few seconds later the other sirenes are sounding (due to Heimdall timer of 40 seconds…).

@ketra90 Hi,

First sorry for my english
I see the app updated but the problem is, it does not update the data, see picture. What i do wrong? Thanks for Help.

hello @Tolga,

This js my bad. i should have added some explanation with this update.

due to the rebuild of the app, devices should be readded in order to have them receive data again.

this is also stated my M_a_r_c_o in his previous post.

sorry for the inconvenience.

kind regards
ketra

@ketra90,

Big Thanks.

Heya!

Just one question (or two actually…):

Is it possible to deactivate the alarm with a flow? And if so, could I then use the “door unlocked” trigger in the ID Lock app so that the alarm deactivates when I unlock the door?

https://apps.athom.com/app/no.idlock

No problem, the flow card is only not from the point device, but from the points Home device. You can set alarm, disable alarm and also have alarm notifications. So if in one home are multiple points, all points are set to alarm together. I have for that reason 2 homes with their points in it, to separate alarm function over different floors in hous.

Default delay before alarm kicks in (after enabling or alarm incident) is 40 seconds.

Sweet! Coming home with no batteries left in my phone is a bit annoying when it comes to disarming the alarm… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats why I have a Zipato RfID mini keypad with a token on my keyring as backup.

Hi, I have problems with more than one Minut Point, only the last one will ever trigger a flow. The sensor readings seem to be working, but adding a flow like motion detected or button pressed only works for the last Minut Point added. It feels like some credentials or whatever are forgotten for the earlier Minut Points added. Anyone knows a work around or have the same problem?

I have created an issue for this, i will try and fix this ASAP.

Thanks, great work otherwise!

Any luck fixing this issue? When can we expect a release that works with multiple minut point devices?

at this moment there is a test version where this should be fixed.

NOTE: i finished this yesterday so might contain some bugs

Version 1.0.1 is ready for testing

• added setting page for re-authenticating on the API
    NOTE: i finished this yesterday so might contain some bugs

Okay, nice, I will test.

Unfortunately that update made it even worse. Now the flows are not triggered for any device added, not even if only one. The Point Home device works, it can activate and deactivate as before. The sensor reading work as before for each minute point added. But no flows are triggered, tried re-added all minute points, on at a time, but no flow triggers, e.g. button pressed, work.

Yep, I have the same, no alerts are coming through anymore.

there was an error in the webhook check, should be fixed now 1.0.2 is now on test