[APP][iOS] HeimConnect - a clean companion for Homey and Heimdall alarm

I’ve been developing HeimConnect, an independent iPhone app for Homey and Heimdall, and I’m looking for a small group of 5–10 testers to try it through Apple TestFlight.

With HeimConnect you can:

  • Check your security status and arm, partially arm or disarm Heimdall.

  • View recent alarm information, log entries and selected devices.

  • Use the iPhone widget and an Apple Watch app.

The app supports Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish and Italian, and includes a built-in help section to guide you in your setup.

You’ll need an iPhone with iOS 17+ and a Homey with Heimdall installed and configured. Apple Watch is optional and requires watchOS 10+.

I’m especially interested in how setup and everyday use work on different Homey configurations. Feedback on translations and the Watch app is welcome too!

This is a beta that controls your real security system, so please test actions at a suitable moment. Keep your existing Homey alarm notifications configured—HeimConnect doesn’t provide its own alarm push notifications for this test.

Interested? Send me a PM with your Homey model, iOS version, preferred language and whether you use an Apple Watch. I’ll send invitations individually to keep the first group manageable.

Please share app-specific feedback through TestFlight or PM.

Thanks!